Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

ASUP Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUP Strike (82121 Views)

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUP Strike by PrinceNicholas(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2013
Please what is the federal government response on the Asup strike?
Re: ASUP Strike by omodave(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2013
one is just praying

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by PrinceNicholas(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2013
Any latest information about the strike?

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by babes40: 10:57am On May 18, 2013
asup came 2 a conclusion that the strike should continue cause F.G has not yield to their demands

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:16am On May 19, 2013
When I saw the topic, I thought it was ASUU strike.
Moves to the next thread.

3 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 2:20am On May 19, 2013
wtf is ASUP? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by Decapo: 2:23am On May 19, 2013
wat is asup?
Re: ASUP Strike by CrazyMan(m): 2:30am On May 19, 2013
ItsModella: wtf is ASUP? undecided undecided

Decapo: wat is asup?
Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnics.

2 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by delors(m): 2:55am On May 19, 2013
'ASOUP' strike? Stew nko?

4 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by shegzy4luv(m): 3:00am On May 19, 2013
delors: 'ASOUP' strike? Stew nko?
must u display ur stupidity here? If u dont have sometin reasonable to contribute,y cant u ignore d thread.

26 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by shegzy4luv(m): 3:02am On May 19, 2013
babes40: asup came 2 a conclusion that the strike should continue cause F.G has not yield to their demands
anyway! Corper must gooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by nekaa(f): 3:19am On May 19, 2013
Are some schools backing outta the strike or what?

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by RickyRoss1(m): 3:27am On May 19, 2013
What are they striking about? With this Boko Haram menace, this is not the right time to go on strike

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by free2ryhme: 3:34am On May 19, 2013
wetin ey make dem go on strike
Re: ASUP Strike by slap1(m): 3:36am On May 19, 2013
Boko Haram is top priority for now. If ASUP needs attention, it should start bombing and kidnapping, or just call the damn strike off.

11 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by Monzuur(m): 6:01am On May 19, 2013
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 6:14am On May 19, 2013
We are still busy dealing with boko haram and the last thing we need is distractions right now. They asup leaders should reconsider and reopen all polytechnics till we are through with dealing with boko haram then they can come back to the table and we negotiate.

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by DAMIGHT(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2013
Self interest is the major reason for strike in Nigeria ,,,,,,,,, we sopose strike general nation wide strike On our POOR electricity and corruption 4 Nigeria But only salary and retirement issue make strike hold which affect innocent person .... House don tire me o ............

3 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by sambroose(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2013
I pray o..........God is Good(boko are bombing, Asup are striking) what next
Re: ASUP Strike by funshybam(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2013
third to comment...
...will comment later....

off to church for thanksgiving
Re: ASUP Strike by killuminati(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2013
Gej should set up a committee to look into the ASUN strike! Careless, clueless, daft and corrupt government. For their mumu mind now they think they are doin good with boko haram issue that is suppose to have been settle for long! Hypocrites!!
Re: ASUP Strike by Wisdytech(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2013
The federal govt. Is nt helping any matter in this case, if it could had been borrowing money from the world bank they could had SEND the request to the HOUSE OF REPS the next Day! My DATE is so tired being in the house.. If u kill her 4 me, be ready to kill me TOO

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by doneyor(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2013
With 3600 troops currently in the north, trust me ASUP can't afford to dear FG, with military jet and helicopter ,Were will ASUP run to? FG d vex o, my advice is that no one should try FG o, those boys are not smiling again o
Re: ASUP Strike by Abuklaw(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2013
dose hand behind d strike are clueless, they know they dat we've a retardeen govt which always cast d pearl b4 d swine and yet they went on strike. Dis uncalculatd action of theirs wil hav a direct effect on d child of a common man
Re: ASUP Strike by hisxlency: 7:01am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: Gej should set up a committee to look into the ASUN strike! Careless, clueless, daft and corrupt government. For their mumu mind now they think they are doin good with boko haram issue that is suppose to have been settle for long! Hypocrites!!
watch that ur midget tongue and dnt address mr president in dat manner
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 7:06am On May 19, 2013
delors: 'ASOUP' strike? Stew nko?
Re: ASUP Strike by vision2050: 7:08am On May 19, 2013
When two Elephant fight the grass suffer.
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2013
Idle time is always adverse. When will this perennial strike stop in Nigeria economy?
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 7:15am On May 19, 2013
I don't blame some of u.. Anti-Polytechnics!!!
Re: ASUP Strike by dovemart(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: Gej should set up a committee to look into the ASUN strike! Careless, clueless, daft and corrupt government. For their mumu mind now they think they are doin good with boko haram issue that is suppose to have been settle for long! Hypocrites!!
You really be mumu ooo

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by killuminati(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2013
hisxlency: watch that ur midget tongue and dnt address mr president in dat manner
make I hear word! Hin carry fire for head?.
Re: ASUP Strike by Walexz02(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2013
Omo this asup people are toying with D.E aspirants life o! Abeg make FG give them what they are asking for jare.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems Of Research Methodology In Nigeria / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.