Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe (27147 Views)

State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa / State Of Emergency May Be Declared In Borno, Yobe, Others / IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Suntzung: 11:36pm On May 16, 2013
pmc01: It is really amazing but not surprising how delighted majority of the Christian Southerners are about the 'military invasion of the north' in the name of 'state of emergency'.
They say: 'kill them all', 'crush everything that is moving', 'spare no living thing, even animal and plants', 'I will readily join the military in the killing', 'destroy their land', 'send in drones to finish them all' e.t.c.
So the lives of the people of a certain region of a country aren't that relevant, even though they have contributed majority of the food that have kept us going till today, just because there are a few bad eggs amidst them? No thought for the innocent ones?

There are two things I have in mind, a wish & a fact:

>I hope Mr. GEJ will be 'concerned' enough to send in the military invade the South-East to deal with the incessant kidnapping cases there.

>These heartless 'Nigerians' will suffer the same punishment as the so-called 'BH' killers before God, since they all share a passion for killing.

CHIKENA!

LOOK UNCLE DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF, IGNORE THOSE BLACK PAGANS, ALL THEY KNOW IS HATRED TO THE NORTH AND EVERY MUSLIM,(CONSTANT BRAIN WASH BY THEIR WESTERN MASTERS) THE JTF MEN IN BORNO/YOBE/ADAMAWA ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND OUR NORTH/MUSLIM BOYS AMONG.

I KNOW SURELY REVERSE IS THE CASE AS FAR THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS EMERGENCY RULE OF A THING,

1. EMINENT MILITARY TAKE OVER EVEN BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS
2. POLITICAL SUICIDE BY THE DARK GROUP/ PDP, WHICH MEAN CHEAP TAKE OVER BY THE APC
3. ANY OF THE ABOVE, WOULD TRANSLATE ALL THOSE POSTERS WISHES TO THEMSELVES FOR SURE !

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by dandollar1: 11:36pm On May 16, 2013
pmc01: It is really amazing but not surprising how delighted majority of the Christian Southerners are about the 'military invasion of the north' in the name of 'state of emergency'.
They say: 'kill them all', 'crush everything that is moving', 'spare no living thing, even animal and plants', 'I will readily join the military in the killing', 'destroy their land', 'send in drones to finish them all' e.t.c.
So the lives of the people of a certain region of a country aren't that relevant, even though they have contributed majority of the food that have kept us going till today, just because there are a few bad eggs amidst them? No thought for the innocent ones?

There are two things I have in mind, a wish & a fact:

>I hope Mr. GEJ will be 'concerned' enough to send in the military invade the South-East to deal with the incessant kidnapping cases there.

>These heartless 'Nigerians' will suffer the same punishment as the so-called 'BH' killers before God, since they all share a passion for killing.

CHIKENA!
How can you compare kidnappers to bokoharam that could kill over 200 people at once? Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2013
lacasa:

See me see wahala o undecided

U just sound like a dog on heat grin

Cheap talk. Now take a walk, peasant.
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Suntzung: 11:50pm On May 16, 2013
Chazim: i think it will be wise to declare the whole of the northern region a region of emergency. Letr see who they will war. I asure all of you that this time it woun't be GHANA MUST GO but HAUSA MUST GO. Na niger we go pursue all of una go.
E

SEE NIGER IS 100% BETTER THAN YOUR SO CALL NIGERIA NOW FOOL, AND IT IS YOUR BROTHERS HERE SELLING SPARE PARTS THAT YOUR PUTTING AT RISK, OR MAY BE YOU ARE FROM TUBERS COMMUNITY,THAT WISHES TO BECOME BIAFRA SERVANTS,! CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by skotch(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2013
Leemak: if that is true, it is a complete violation of human right,not all d people of these affected states are bokos.
Unnecessary. Bro
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Ganys: 12:01am On May 17, 2013
gramci: No wonder BH members on NL have been absent for sometime.
Mention them nah, Oloriburu aburo Shekau...Shebi na hausa u be

2 Likes

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Nobody: 12:04am On May 17, 2013
Gej is finally swinging into action, i hope God help us to the end. We've suffered enough in nigeria.
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by gramci: 12:07am On May 17, 2013
Ganys:

grin
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by gramci: 12:13am On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

LOOK UNCLE DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF, IGNORE THOSE BLACK PAGANS, ALL THEY KNOW IS HATRED TO THE NORTH AND EVERY MUSLIM,(CONSTANT BRAIN WASH BY THEIR WESTERN MASTERS) THE JTF MEN IN BORNO/YOBE/ADAMAWA ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND OUR NORTH/MUSLIM BOYS AMONG.

I KNOW SURELY REVERSE IS THE CASE AS FAR THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS EMERGENCY RULE OF A THING,

1. EMINENT MILITARY TAKE OVER EVEN BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS
2. POLITICAL SUICIDE BY THE DARK GROUP/ PDP, WHICH MEAN CHEAP TAKE OVER BY THE APC
3. ANY OF THE ABOVE, WOULD TRANSLATE ALL THOSE POSTERS WISHES TO THEMSELVES FOR SURE !

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

Save your sermon for another day, its safer in a lions den than living with a jihadist.

3 Likes

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by ichidodo: 12:18am On May 17, 2013
No Gsm? I guess Motorola walkie talkies would be a mainstay for the insurgents.
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Suntzung: 12:24am On May 17, 2013
gramci:

Save your sermon for another day, its safer in a lions den than living with a jihadist.

Naijacitizen: Igbos are wicked people i swear!

why are you people happy when your fellow human being is in a terrify?

He who laugh last laugh longer

LEAVE THEM JARE, NA BIAFRA CASUALTY MENTALITY THEY STILL WORRY THEM, ALL THIS HIST WOULD VANISH SOON, THEIR LAUGHTER WOULD SOON BECOME A CRY! YEYE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Fussbot: 1:23am On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

LEAVE THEM JARE, NA BIAFRA CASUALTY MENTALITY THEY STILL WORRY THEM, ALL THIS HIST WOULD VANISH SOON, THEIR LAUGHTER WOULD SOON BECOME A CRY! YEYE PEOPLE.

one word CRAP!
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Fussbot: 1:24am On May 17, 2013
God wil help our soldiers..dey should try not to kill d innocentes....#byebyeBH#
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by lacasa: 1:37am On May 17, 2013
ArQueBusieR:

Cheap talk. Now take a walk, peasant.

Thank God u called me a peasant.

But, as i said, u in-turn r the farm animal - the dog cheesy
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by phildon: 5:54am On May 17, 2013
brownlord: Cut them off from civilisation, after all they said NO to western education, so they don't need technologies, Abeg kill every moving thing you see, when you kill, don't allow their spirit escape kill tht as well, spare only children below age 10 even thou they are future terrorist, every other living thing above that age, just cut them off
Kill them all. Even d under 10. The good thing about Nigeria is one day it shall be at your backyard. It will surely come around as it goes round.
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Pearl27(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2013
gramci: No wonder BH members on NL have been absent for sometime.
angryoh so dey re here,runing 4 my life b4 troops will be deployed here too.

1 Like

Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by larayat(f): 8:37am On May 17, 2013
Beync: so becos of u want to hear from ur boo this country should held hostage? is he a mountain that he cannot move?
babes...y pick on me...d last tym I checkd..derz stil freedom of expression in naija n on dis forum...n realy myb u can't read or u lack undastnd o my post!z my guy a bh member... So won't I care abt a loved one.?my conclusion!if u av a family or a lovd one in dos state u wud du d same except u r hrtles!
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

EWU LOKOJA!
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Burger01(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2013
alemunile: MERCY? The only mercy they should give them is kill them softly
Abeg, no mercy @all

sad
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Burger01(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2013
Ganys:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Suntzung: 11:58am On May 17, 2013
Lilimax:
EWU LOKOJA!

SENSE EWU NKE!
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by action4real: 12:59pm On May 17, 2013
dat is very nice, but how would the police communicate to each other in case of danger
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Beync(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2013
larayat: babes...y pick on me...d last tym I checkd..derz stil freedom of expression in naija n on dis forum...n realy myb u can't read or u lack undastnd o my post!z my guy a bh member... So won't I care abt a loved one.?my conclusion!if u av a family or a lovd one in dos state u wud du d same except u r hrtles!
U r the one who lack understanding and may be heartless for allowing or supporting ur loved one to stay in death zone.
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by larayat(f): 10:22pm On May 17, 2013
Beync: U r the one who lack understanding and may be heartless for allowing or supporting ur loved one to stay in death zone.
....n am nt d type dah trades words wi nonentities like u!!capish
Re: Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe by Beync(f): 10:30pm On May 17, 2013
larayat: ....n am nt d type dah trades words wi nonentities like u!!capish
Crap dimwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.