Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online (764 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by jerry0(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2013
Anyone struggling or not making money online?

I will like to share the real information about making money online...Ask your questions?

And Hope my answers will help out.
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by ifihear(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2013
The big question remains..
How do we go about making "real" money online??
Where do we start from?
What must be done?
Please start by giving insights into the above.
Thank you
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by royalads: 7:27pm On May 16, 2013
@ if-i-hear. U cn go to www.naijasmartrepairs..Com for sme real online money making ideas
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by neksummi(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2013
Op is everyone's contribution about real ways of making money welcome or is it only question you want?
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by biz1234: 6:01pm On May 17, 2013
To make real, decent and legitimate money online, you will have to sell something valuable in exchange for money. This is the only concept of making money online.

No matter the grammar you speak, it still balls down to one thing:"Sell something valuable".

Need more elaboration?

Leave your questions here.
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by OCTAVO: 8:17pm On May 17, 2013
I MAKE MONEY OFFLINE

It will surprise you to hear that you can make over 50k a month by rendering some certain services! This is very very real!!!
Has it occured to you that people opt for a change of vehicle head lamps when they become old and dirty?
The solution is here!!!
I will teach you how to make a particular kind of solution for cleaning dirty vehicle head lamps.
Ordinarily, water, soaps and any detergent can't get rid of this dirts.
So, people usually opt for buying new head lamps which is very expensive.
This my solution is a virgin idea which is very easy to make just by following some few steps. And guess what, I've made lots of cool cash from this idea.
Let's assume a head lamp is being sold for 10k, all i need do is to charge you 2k for cleaning it for you, which will become sparkling clean. Won't you rather opt for the later option?
Yes!!! That's the idea. Cleaning head lamps are cheaper, so vehicle owners go for that option.
Just imagine that you are the only one doing this work in your locality?
Can you count the number of cars in your town or state? They are in multiples of thousands.
And the good thing is that customers will always be referred to you once you do a very good job!
Give this business a thought and your life will change for real.
Enough of sitting down at home and doing nothing!
You can also join me in making cool cash.
If you are interested, you can reach me on whatsapp: 08035387564
Or mail me: omortorla@yahoo.com
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by OCTAVO: 8:18pm On May 17, 2013
I MAKE MONEY OFFLINE

It will surprise you to hear that you can make over 50k a month by rendering some certain services! This is very very real!!!
Has it occured to you that people opt for a change of vehicle head lamps when they become old and dirty?
The solution is here!!!
I will teach you how to make a particular kind of solution for cleaning dirty vehicle head lamps.
Ordinarily, water, soaps and any detergent can't get rid of this dirts.
So, people usually opt for buying new head lamps which is very expensive.
This my solution is a virgin idea which is very easy to make just by following some few steps. And guess what, I've made lots of cool cash from this idea.
Let's assume a head lamp is being sold for 10k, all i need do is to charge you 2k for cleaning it for you, which will become sparkling clean. Won't you rather opt for the later option?
Yes!!! That's the idea. Cleaning head lamps are cheaper, so vehicle owners go for that option.
Just imagine that you are the only one doing this work in your locality?
Can you count the number of cars in your town or state? They are in multiples of thousands.
And the good thing is that customers will always be referred to you once you do a very good job!
Give this business a thought and your life will change for real.
Enough of sitting down at home and doing nothing!
You can also join me in making cool cash.
If you are interested, you can reach me on whatsapp: 08035387564
Or mail me: omortorla@yahoo.com
Re: Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online by biz1234: 4:32am On May 19, 2013
There is a concept about making money online which is beyond the scope of this forum. Please contact me if you need more details.

(1) (Reply)

Back To School Backpacks And Socks Wholesale / Business Deal / Looking 4 A Job. ..earn As Much As $400 Monthly. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.