Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (8238 Views)

Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God / The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs by unlessgod: 6:05pm On May 16, 2013
In life many times we think we have a reason not to thank and praise the lord. This young lady was born without hands and legs yet she decided not think about what she didn't have. But to use what she had to praise God. Today she is the praise leader in her church. When she sings cripples walk out of there wheel chair and many other miracles. Don't think about what u don have. Praise God for what u have and He will use it for His glory.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 16, 2013
unlessgod: In life many times we think we have a reason not to thank and praise the lord. This young lady was born without hands and legs yet she decided not think about what she didn't have. But to use what she had to praise God. Today she is the praise leader in her church. When she sings cripples walk out of there wheel chair and many other miracles. Don't think about what u don have. Praise God for what u have and He will use it for His glory.

[size=28pt]I love this![/size]
I love it! i love it! i love it! cool

that's what i am talking about.
I always say, people who are blessed rarely seem to appreciate their blessings
but those without prove to be the most faithful people on the planet.

so many people with limbs, able bodied, and have good health go about bickering about what they don't have and yet here is this woman with none of her limbs is still loving, praising and thanking God for her life.

This woman is awesome!! I hope God continues to bless her abundantly.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs by Goshen360(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2013
New Living Translation (©2007)
Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:35, 38-39
Re: Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs by unlessgod: 10:30am On May 27, 2013
Yea
Re: Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs by mukina2: 7:34pm On May 27, 2013

(1)

Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Comes Out Powerfully On Tithing / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.