Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Encounter With NADIA BUARI - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Encounter With NADIA BUARI (1311 Views)

Too Hilarious!! My Encounter With A Female Nurse. / Nadia Buhari Goes Fully Unclad On New Movie Set (pictures) / My Encounter With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With NADIA BUARI by EFULEFU1(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2013
I became friend with Nadia Buari on facebook few days ago.
we got chatting,then like 3 days later, she requested that i
send her air time that she was stucked in rain somewhere in
calabar and could not get recharge card where she was.
At that point so many thoughts ran through my mind,
could this be Nadia or a scam. Anyway I never did, she got upset and said "I'm not a beggar and you can never be richer than me I'm just stucked, that's all". grin
Is this the real Nadia buari?

Re: My Encounter With NADIA BUARI by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2013
It sounds lyke a broke a**ed somebody
Re: My Encounter With NADIA BUARI by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 16, 2013
Lol . . . that your own na Nadia Busari. . . Lol
Re: My Encounter With NADIA BUARI by cynthyarella(f): 8:55pm On May 18, 2013
Correct scam...

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This??? / Man & Wife: Laugh It Off!!! / :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.