Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Whip Used On The Elder Wife Is Still There Waiting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Whip Used On The Elder Wife Is Still There Waiting (433 Views)

Na Money Dey Make Person The Elder Broda For Family - Comedian Gordons To Kcee / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Some Abbrevations, Words And Statements Used On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Whip Used On The Elder Wife Is Still There Waiting by pmc01(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2013
It is really amazing but not surprising how delighted majority of the Christian Southerners are about the 'military invasion of the north' in the name of 'state of emergency'.
They say: 'kill them all', 'crush everything that is moving', 'spare no living thing, even animal and plants', 'I will readily join the military in the killing', 'destroy their land', 'send in drones to finish them all' e.t.c.
So the lives of the people of a certain region of a country aren't that relevant, even though they have contributed majority of the food that have kept us going till today, just because there are a few bad eggs amidst them? No thought for the innocent ones?

There are two things I have in mind, a wish & a fact:

>I hope Mr. GEJ will be 'concerned' enough to send in the military invade the South-East to deal with the incessant kidnapping cases there.

>These heartless 'Nigerians' will suffer the same punishment as the so-called 'BH' killers before God, since they all share a passion for killing.

CHIKENA!

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? / Affiliate Marketer Due / Ugandan Media Siege Enters Day Five,army Chief Fired Over Leaked Assassination..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.