Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo (5119 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2013
Brother against brother: DOKUBO TEARS PROF. DAVID-WEST INTO PIECES, SAYS HE’S A BASTARD

Prominent Ijaw activist, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari, has descended heavily on erudite scholar and former federal minister, Prof. Tam David-West, for daring to demand that he should be tried for treason over his recent statement that there would be war and Nigeria would break up if President Goodluck Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015.

Alhaji Dokubo in a short but loaded response delivered via his Facebook wall questioned Prof. David-West’s to being an Ijaw. He pointedly branded the famous professor of virology a bastard, claiming that his real name is Chidiadi Harry, thus implying that the man who at various times served as Minister of Education and of Petroleum resources is actually an Igbo man.

Said Dokubo: “This Gambari agent is a bastard son of my maternal grandfather....Opu Wari Dabo Kio Idoniboye-Obu (Dick Harry)....I will not dignify Chidiadi Harry (AKA) Tam David West. He knows his place in Kio’s household, Kalabari and the Ijaw nation...Maybe his real father was a Gambari...Who knows?”

David-West had said about Dokubo’s stand on the 2015 Nigerian presidential ballot: “No sane and responsible person will make such reckless and irresponsible statement. First, with what he has said about 2015, he has committed treason. And I am surprised that Jonathan is inconsistent. When Atiku said those who make peaceful change impossible should prepare for violence, Jonathan threatened him for treason.

“But here is Asari-Dokubo who clearly said if Jonathan does not win election in 2015, Nigeria will break up, there will be war. That is outright treason. He should be charged for treason.

“Jonathan should get him arrested and charge him for treason. Jonathan is not president for the Ijaw alone. He should not forget that he wouldn’t have become the president with only the votes from Ijaw.

“He got less than 24 percent votes from Ijaw for his election. He is president today because of the massive support from the North so he cannot today be president for Ijaw alone. The contribution of Ijaw to his Presidency was less than 24 percent. So if he wants to be Ijaw president, I am sorry for him.”

David-West disclosed that he had prepared a document on “The Demystification of Asari-Dokubo” which he would publish in the next few weeks, saying: “Dokubo, I know him very well. Our mothers are from the same father. I used to give him pocket money. Our then grandmother has different tradition in Kalabari marriage culture. Somebody that once called a nationalist like Chief Obafemi Awolowo a criminal cannot be a sane person.”

The radical professor was not yet done, lambasting the Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) for loving late super terrorist Osama bin Laden “so much that he named his son after bin Laden.”

•Photo shows Prof. David-West.

Source News Express

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by emiye(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2013
Governor Amaechi is a traitor
Prof. Tam west is a bastard

Who is he?
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Tolexander: 10:40pm On May 16, 2013
Prominent Ijaw activist, Alhaji
Mujahid Dokubo Asari, has
descended heavily on erudite
scholar and former federal
minister, Prof. Tam David-West,
for daring to demand that he
should be tried for treason over
his recent statement that there
would be war and Nigeria would
break up if President Goodluck
Jonathan is not re-elected in
2. Don't abuse, bully,
deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to any
Nairaland member.
i think seun should sanction this guy!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Tolexander: 10:46pm On May 16, 2013
Somebody that
once called a nationalist like Chief
Obafemi Awolowo a criminal
cannot be a sane person.”
a doctor once said large percentage of nigerians are insane.

Little wonder there are many lunartics here!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by automaticcarzz: 10:53pm On May 16, 2013
So, Asari Dokubo once praised Osama bin Laden? I pity all these Igbos and Ijaws who all of a sudden in bed with Alhaji Asari Dokubo. They hate muslims so much but love Asari. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 10:54pm On May 16, 2013
Brothers at daggers drawn with each other! Professor Tam David West should respect his old age, that 'pocket money' aspect is not expected of him! Asari should learn to control his temper and be courteous when talking especially to his elders. However, I still respect his guts as a freedom fighter for his people!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by LeOstrich: 10:56pm On May 16, 2013
automaticcarzz: So, Asari Dokubo once praised Osama bin Laden? I pity all these Igbos and Ijaws who all of a sudden in bed with Alhaji Asari Dokubo. They hate muslims so much but love Asari. SMH!

asari got funded by the Wahhabi to turn down oil production in Nigeria (the 6th largest oil producer). This happened when it wasn't clear what action Bush would take after 9-11 and after Chavez took power and Nationalized the venezeulan oil industry.
Asari is a cosmetic muslim. I have met him severally here in Abuja and shared a drink once.

Go figure.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2013
tomakint: Brothers at daggers drawn with each other! Professor Tam David West should respect his old age, that 'pocket money' aspect is not expected of him! Asari should learn to control his temper and be courteous when talking especially to his elders. However, I still respect his guts as a freedom fighter for his people!

Asari has no other job than to create problem and confusion. What is his profession? Where has he ever worked in his life? What makes him worth 300 million naira? What has he done in his life to have two mansions in exclusive places in Abuja? He is not fighting for nobody other than his pocket. Freedom fighter indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 16, 2013
Le Ostrich:

asari got funded by the Wahhabi to turn down oil production in Nigeria (the 6th largest oil producer). This happened when it wasn't clear what action Bush would take after 9-11 and after Chavez took power and Nationalized the venezeulan oil industry.
Asari is a cosmetic muslim. I have met him severally here in Abuja and shared a drink once.

Go figure.

Good for him, bro. I just hate all his fake antics that he displays. All these threats he's making are just fake and they hold no water. He has made his money and should now work towards helping his people in the area of education and clean water. The guy is no freedom fighter. He is just after his pocket and should stop decieving his people.

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by tpia5: 11:06pm On May 16, 2013
Le Ostrich:

Go figure.

i seriously doubt he's a cosmetic muslim.

even his wives look very militantly Islamic.

lets wait and see if that man doesnt have an assignment to Islamize the south south.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by takedat(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2013
No be Ijaw people? Too much Ogogoro dey worry them!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 16, 2013
tpia@:

i seriously doubt he's a cosmetic muslim.

even his wives look very militantly Islamic.

lets wait and see if that man doesnt have an assignment to Islamize the south south.

Wives?
He has more than one?

Like Most Southern Muslims,he obviously doesn't carry the thing on his head
He is first an Ijawman
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2013
Toothless bulldog.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2013
Said Dokubo: “This Gambari agent is a bastard son of my maternal grandfather....Opu Wari Dabo Kio Idoniboye-Obu (Joystick Harry)....I will not dignify Chidiadi Harry (AKA) Tam David West. He knows his place in Kio’s household, Kalabari and the Ijaw nation...Maybe his real father was a Gambari...Who knows?”

Ijaws dey name somebody joystick?
Ae you kidding me?
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2013
emiye: Governor Amaechi is a traitor
Prof. Tam west is a bastard

Who is he?
an uneducated fool.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Tolexander: 11:31pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi:

Ijaws dey name somebody joystick?
Ae you kidding me?
don't mind seun's auto-correcting machine. The name is actually d1ck!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by lacasa: 11:44pm On May 16, 2013
Ogogoro tinzz..

Wetiin concern me wt militant matter

As long as it stays in the creeks, Issokay!!!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2013
Tom David West should burn in hell!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:51am On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1: Tom David West should burn in hell!

Hallelujah that only God has the power to send someone to hell. Shame on you for wishing the guy a hell fire because you disagree with Tom David West. You Christian Jihadists never cease to amaze me because there is no different between you and Islamic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by dc555: 3:17am On May 17, 2013
The forces behind Asari are the same forces
behind Boko Haram. Dont be deceived, What is going on now is called PURGING. Northern Nigeria is being purged of its indigenous Christians so that when the Jihadists invade from Chad, there will be no resistance. Asari is doing their bidding in the South. He will betray the IJAW people at the end. ASARI DOKUBO IS NOT A COSMETIC MUSLIM.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by dc555: 3:18am On May 17, 2013
Just my 2 cents on the matter.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by tpia5: 3:53am On May 17, 2013
dc555: The forces behind Asari are the same forces
behind Boko Haram. Dont be deceived, What is going on now is called PURGING. Northern Nigeria is being purged of its indigenous Christians so that when the Jihadists invade from Chad, there will be no resistance. Asari is doing their bidding in the South. He will betray the IJAW people at the end. ASARI DOKUBO IS NOT A COSMETIC MUSLIM.

imagine the deception people are trying to pull here.

cosmetic muslim indeed.

i do not know if he's betraying ijaw people or not [they do have muslims among them], but anyone who says the man isnt a serious muslim, is just a plain deceiver.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:56am On May 17, 2013
tpia@:

imagine the deception people are trying to pull here.

cosmetic muslim indeed.

They think everyone is as s.tup.id as them.
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:11am On May 17, 2013
dc555: The forces behind Asari are the same forces

I think the new sophisticated BH was created by some powerful Southerners...and the SoE is a pretext to a bigger thing that will consume the country. I'll be surprised if GEJ survives what's about to happen in that country.

Yoruba people just need to be vigilant and not join the Southern Nigeria bandwagon. We're not Southerners, we're Westerners and we've no stake in their war. undecided
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by VoodooDoll(m): 5:42am On May 17, 2013
This Asari chap may just be a little poodle for the Saudi Wahabi Clan to create confusion in the Niger Delta, and the little maggot is keen on dancing to their fundamentalist tunes at whatever cost. At the terrible sound of an all encompassing war he will flee to Riyadh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed / How Dayo Adeneye Lost APC House Of Assembly Ticket For Odogbolu / "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.