Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo (5129 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by eggheaders(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2013
Wily¬Wily:

Why are you afraid of Dokubo?

the same asari holed up by obasanjo.that is wife his crying about for help.if not femi falana that loud mouth won't be making any needless noise by now.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by ecosanders: 3:34pm On May 17, 2013
@Eagheaders, u r so on point up there, its only a shallow minded person dat wont c jonathan handwriting in dis BH saga, i kw it right frm dat October 1st bombing, he was trying 2 frame IBB n co b4 mend claimd responsibility, only 4 Okah 2 xpose hm dat he was contactd by Jonah aid 2 implicate d Northern elders, dats y okah is in jail 2day.
Or hav we forgot in a hurry dat a former Gov of Bayelsa threaten 2 unleash BH on his kinsmen? Or hw do we xplain d house in Lagos owned by Bayelsa state inside which BH members were arrestd? Surely their is a grand conspiracy going on. Shine ur eyes Nigerians!
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by anonimi: 6:21am On May 18, 2013
Gbawe: It really is horrific watching what is going on under [size=13pt]GEJ I know he tacitly endorses.[/size] This is totally disgraceful to Nigeria. We are now a Country where the most crass and foul-mouthed of thugs get their offensive and incendiary rants aired continuously when they only deserve stiff sanctions.

What GEJ is too myopic to see is that he may eventually become a victim of all this rancour and 'free-for-all' he is encouraging by omission and commission. The President is very easy to read. He is a very crude chap who thinks things get done when chaos and disunity reign. Divide them and conquer them. Well, let us hope he is not an ultimate victim of all the sabre-rattling and divisions he is causing everywhere.

So how did you know? The man informed you or you have a link to some source you can post for others to verify?
Why do you like passing on your conjectures and imagination as KNOWLEDGE

Not once, not twice but several times on this forum!

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by Napoleondegreat: 7:59am On May 18, 2013
So Tam David West is an Igbo man that decided to deny his tribe
Re: Tam David-West Is A Bastard - Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 11:13am On May 18, 2013
anonimi:

So how did you know? The man informed you or you have a link to some source you can post for others to verify?
Why do you like passing on your conjectures and imagination as KNOWLEDGE

Not once, not twice but several times on this forum!
That is the exact reason why I quit discussing with him! So full of himself forgetting that no one is perfect!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Gov. Chibuike Amaechi Of Rivers State Betray Gen Muhammadu Buhari? / 1966: The Assassination Of Alhaji (sir) Abubakar Tafawa-balewa / Buhari Finally Releases His WAEC Result Amid Pressure From Opposition- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.