Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? (12963 Views)

Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by trendystuf(f): 11:42pm On May 16, 2013
I see make up as enhancing my beauty and hiding those dark spots caused by acne. It gives me that perfect face like you see in the magazines. #winks.

As a lady, do you see it as something you can't do without? Does it eat into your allowance? To the guys, do you think make up enhances one's beauty? Do you see it as a thing of deception, do you like your women on make up?

Lets hear your say on this?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/tsb-talk-does-make-up-make-one-beautiful.html

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 17, 2013
Can't do without my eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. Girls with full eyebrows/lashes are lucky. Mine is the scantiest on earth. I look bored and childish without them. So yes make up enhances my beauty. grin

And no it doesn't eat into my finances.

5 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2013
AJUJU!!!! ee juom, onye ka ga ajuu?

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by ebamma(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2013
Does nairaland make people more stupid?

8 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2013
Thats the point of makeup - to make one look beautiful cheesy
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2013
Make-up can be a veritable tool for ladies who know how to use it...

Though the way some ladies use it would make them look like the village masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 17, 2013
I am not a make up freak, I just starting really using make-up about a month ago, and I still feel i look more beautiful with just my powder and Lipgloss and eye pencil. I have baby smooth face, so I don't even bother with foundation sef. That's for me sha. But I know some girls when u see their before and after makeup pictures , you are left speechless

2 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by babarazy: 4:54pm On May 17, 2013
If you want to know if a girl is pretty, go to her house early in the morning when she hasn't taken her bath.

5 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 17, 2013
I hate make-up because it only last for some hours... Thats why nigerian men are always tempted with the look of their house girl.

5 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by tspun(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2013
it make some girls look like mumu
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by kennyonthrone(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2013
Even though I lyk ma gal natural a little bit of make up spices up d beauty.... Yea yea nd yea I lyk ma gal on make up

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by larayat(f): 4:58pm On May 17, 2013
Yea..I like it...buh I use it wen I av outns...
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by ifemiide: 4:58pm On May 17, 2013
i dont believe in make up anymore,
imaging tonto dike without make up

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by 6direct: 4:59pm On May 17, 2013
I like girls that make their mind up.

4 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by austinbob(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2013
just passing. No comment.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by FemiAdenekan(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2013
I like ladies who rock their make ups well. Not those that end up looking like Mushin girls.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by DaMayor1: 5:00pm On May 17, 2013
The folly is in the name 'make up'. Last i checked, you only make up something that's deficient. If you feel there's a deficiency in your looks then you sure can 'make up'. However what i see on the streets is more of inferiority complex than deficiency in looks.

3 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2013
Yes and no.
To some,it makes them beautiful while to some it makes them ugly
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
When u walk in d street with a girl that know hw to use make up,u ill like it.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by jeffizy(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
I love to see ladies make up.
That's because it lets me rate the lady's sophistication level.

Some make-ups show class , unfortunately, some get to show their village status!

Some print their slutty lifestyle on their faces via make-up too.

So, i can rate most ladies by their make-up.

8 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Larrey(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
steph7: I am not a make up freak, I just starting really using make-up about a month ago, and I still feel i look more beautiful with just my powder and Lipgloss and eye pencil. I have baby smooth face, so I don't even bother with foundation sef. That's for me sha. But I know some girls when u see their before and after makeup pictures , you are left speechless
same here, ℓ̊ only use powder,pencil and lip gloss, ℓ̊ dnt even l use earrings

2 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by DICKtator: 5:05pm On May 17, 2013
Yes and No.
I prefer the real beauty. no make ups
Make ups reflect deception.
What you see would end up not being what was bargained for.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by nekaa(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2013
Technically that's wat it's meant for, buh if after making up u look worse than ur real self pls and pls stay away frm them...

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 17, 2013
Make up makes them look for beautiful but I love a lady to be naturally beautiful and not the kind of lady that will be ugly without make up,the name "make-up" already says it all which means make it up so a naturally beautiful girl should not make anything up.lol
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by 50calibre(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2013
Women should go down on their knees and that God for make up because that's their saviour. Guys if you want to know the true beauty of a woman, tell her to get rid of all the make up. remember Katy perry's picture with no make up.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by passionate88: 5:07pm On May 17, 2013
adaobi123: Thats the point of makeup - to make one look beautiful cheesy
with all una make ups and deceptions through beauty products una still want real man ba?. Deceivers na im uba b. Make una dey bold go natural. No shame.

2 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by kajoula(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2013
Real Definition of [size=22pt]UGLY[/size]

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2013
steph7: I am not a make up freak, I just starting really using make-up about a month ago, and I still feel i look more beautiful with just my powder and Lipgloss and eye pencil. I have baby smooth face, so I don't even bother with foundation sef. That's for me sha. But I know some girls when u see their before and after makeup pictures , you are left speechless
and what do you call POWDER & LIPGLOSS & EYEPENCIL?
Make down? Park well jare

9 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Erotex(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2013
Are u asleep? In case u dont know
make up na another God ladies have nowadays cuz Instead of travelling with Bible they now travel with make up

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by sexymoma(f): 5:09pm On May 17, 2013
i do have alot of toasters when i look natural than when i wear make up and i discovered that when i look natural Responsible guys do ask me out but when i wear make up God!! dont let me talk about it grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by 1shortblackboy: 5:09pm On May 17, 2013
Like this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Bleaching Cream Business In Nigeria / Cost Of Gold Jewelry In Nigeria / Vivian Kanus: Miss Amnesty Nigeria 2023 Winner Grabs ₦1M, Other Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.