Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? (12967 Views)

Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by IleIfe2(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
yes it does. Saw my crush wear it for the first time yesterday. Damn!! Sad she now has a boy friend. wired short guy. Arrrgggghhh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2013
Yes, moderate make up makes a lady prettier and sophisticated. I go without 85% times because I have little or no time to doll up,this I hate because lack of make up makes me look like a teenager with kids.

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by ajufinz(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2013
byvan: Yes, moderate make up makes a lady prettier and sophisticated. I go without 85% times because I have little or no time to doll up,this I hate because lack of make up makes me look like a teenager with kids.

It simply makes u u,
Like real...
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by tinkinjo: 6:55pm On May 17, 2013
What a dump question
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by SailorXY: 7:16pm On May 17, 2013
*dump tingzz* hehehehehe
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Lakayana: 8:30pm On May 17, 2013
ebamma: Does nairaland make people more stupid?
No it only makes you be whom you've always wanted to be but too chicken to for what people would say. It's your mask. With the keyboard the real you that you are afraid the world would see comes alive. Kudos to Senu and his cohorts.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by lager2012: 8:39pm On May 17, 2013
[code][/code]make up make women more beautiful and it enrich their face but real women are more beautiful even without make so women should learn how to look natural
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by abolem369(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2013
Make-ups: as it implies making up of something that is of low or no standard. I don't despise making up anyway bt is not everytHing,Try to be real, stop making nothing up, infact d best synonym for that make-up tHing is packaging
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
It makes them look like pimpon
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Arabanco87: 8:55pm On May 17, 2013
Cliche, but beauty comes from the inside. No matter what people say, on the inside is where true beauty lies.

But if your talking about 'first glance' pretty, then more than makeup is needed for some people. It just really depends on your overall look. Makeup can enhance features to make you look better in person, but you would still need to work on physique, attitude, clothing, etc.

But remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not everyone thinks the same person is pretty/ugly.

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2013
Sum galz are beautiful on make up,y sum are ugly wit make up...Personally i prefa a real pretty girl dat looks beautiful without a makeup.What sum galz dnt knw is dat sum natural beautiful galz spoil their beauty wit 2much makeup..As 4 me,i prefa d natural beautiful 1 witout a makeup(chai,i go like u die),mayb only a lipgloss n a powder wil do.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by InvertedHammer: 9:25pm On May 17, 2013
/

It is called MAKE UP for a reason. Right?

/
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by luluosas(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2013
Makeup is a deception. The true beauty of a lady is shown/known when she is natural in appearance. Therefore, you are most beautiful if you always remain as God created you.

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 17, 2013
Sumtymz i get irritated when sum of ma beautiful galfriends(they knw they are beautiful/pretty witout makeup) wear 2much lipstick.I always feel like using ma hands to erase it all.Sumtimz i cant even stand talking to a girl dat wears 2much makeup,especially in public....Sum wil put d lipstick 2much n dey cant open their mouth wel to talk,it wil look asif they are carrying 2much load.Sum look so wild.God
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nwabinwechi(f): 9:45pm On May 17, 2013
I like ladies dat apply neutral make up, it make dem 2 luk very responsible and above all more prettier. Not like appling too heavy makeup dat wil mak u luk mgbe-eke
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2013
Larrey: same here, ℓ̊ only use powder,pencil and lip gloss, ℓ̊ dnt even l use earrings
wooow,i like d way u are....Only your eyes alone wil kip me going.I luv dis.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by flyforall: 11:15pm On May 17, 2013
No make up don't make women beautiful
but it makes their face beautiful

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Larrey(f): 11:25pm On May 17, 2013
Emmadani: wooow,i like d way u are....Only your eyes alone wil kip me going.I luv dis.
thanks
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by dokunbam(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2013
i will say makeup will only make u attractive not necessarily beautiful

anyway lite makeup is ok
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by igemi(f): 7:52am On May 18, 2013
Yes, it make some woman beatiful.Looking nature is d best. Without make up u will hate some gal,if u wan 2 makeup it should not be everytime so it will not take ur beauti.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by topmostg: 8:21am On May 18, 2013
austinbob: just passing. No comment.
bros na everytime you dey pass ni?
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Chiopatra: 10:25am On May 18, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Steph7, can I give you a hug? So you are like me too? Well, I started using MU after I graduated from Uni.

I believe MU helps to accentuate the fine points/features of our faces but too much can ridicule the wearer.

My MU items are eyeshadow(the black/dark colour as eyeliner), eye pencil(for brows) and lip gloss; that's all. No need for concealer, foundation and powder.

The long term effect of MU is it makes the wearer look advanced in age.
why are u gals dEceiving urSelf dose tins u mentioned are mAke up .jUSt say u MAkE up lightEly and Stop playing MAdame rightEous
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Chrisoj2020(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2013
Make up as the name implies means making up something that is not too gud. Well as I move around i see some girls or Ladies in the town am sorry to say this, they look more of a masqurade and at times like demons. Well I pity them with their loads of earings, hair attachment, wool e.t.c thank GOD for GOD who have answers to all questions in HIS word the BIBLE, in Jeremiah 13:23 the leopard can't change his skin how then do you change your beauty or add beauty to your beauty? Please it is abominable to God as you are telling God that He did'nt create you well so you want to recreate yourself. Am not confused anyway because human beings are confused all over the world. Let us repent thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Chrisoj2020(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2013
Make up as the name implies means making up something that is not too gud. Well as I move around i see some girls or Ladies in the town am sorry to say this, they look more of a masqurade and at times like demons. Well I pity them with their loads of earings, hair attachment, wool e.t.c thank GOD for GOD who have answers to all questions in HIS word the BIBLE, in Jeremiah 13:23 the leopard can't change his skin how then do you change your beauty or add beauty to your beauty? You try experiment this after rubbing your powder try to use microscope and look at your face just like leprosy. Please it is abominable to God as you are telling God that He did'nt create you well so you want to recreate yourself. Am not confused anyway because human beings are confused all over the world. Let us repent thanks.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Chrisoj2020(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2013
luluosas: Makeup is a deception. The true beauty of a lady is shown/known when she is natural in appearance. Therefore, you are most beautiful if you always remain as God created you.

Gud to see that post pray to God infact, Make up as the name implies means making up something that is not too gud. Well as I move around i see some girls or Ladies in the town am sorry to say this, they look more of a masqurade and at times like demons. Well I pity them with their loads of earings, hair attachment, wool e.t.c thank GOD for GOD who have answers to all questions in HIS word the BIBLE, in Jeremiah 13:23 the leopard can't change his skin how then do you change your beauty or add beauty to your beauty? You try experiment this after rubbing your powder try to use microscope and look at your face just like leprosy. Please it is abominable to God as you are telling God that He did'nt create you well so you want to recreate yourself. Am not confused anyway because human beings are confused all over the world. Let us repent thanks.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 18, 2013
sexymoma: i do have alot of toasters when i look natural than when i wear make up and i discovered that when i look natural Responsible guys do ask me out but when i wear make up God!! dont let me talk about it grin
Same fate here..
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Angel778(f): 12:07pm On May 18, 2013
make-up enhances beauty, but i always love it lite,nt heavy.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Angel778(f): 12:27pm On May 18, 2013
Da Mayor: The folly is in the name 'make up'. Last i checked, you only make up something that's deficient. If you feel there's a deficiency in your looks then you sure can 'make up'. However what i see on the streets is more of inferiority complex than deficiency in looks.
Its a lie, one dsnt make up because of deficiencies bt just to enhance one's beautiful. beautiful actresses like omotola, genevieve, regina askia make up too inspite of their beauty
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Angel778(f): 12:28pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by malkia7: 3:09pm On May 18, 2013
trendystuf: I see make up as enhancing my beauty and hiding those dark spots caused by acne. It gives me that perfect face like you see in the magazines. #winks.

As a lady, do you see it as something you can't do without? Does it eat into your allowance? To the guys, do you think make up enhances one's beauty? Do you see it as a thing of deception, do you like your women on make up?

Lets hear your say on this?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/tsb-talk-does-make-up-make-one-beautiful.html

Every woman is inherently beautiful. I agee with you that makeup can be used to enhance that beauty. But sometimes people apply it to the point that they become liars... I think if you have to cake it on in layers and end up looking like a totally different person, then that's dishonest to an extent. And it does become addictive in a way... many women who wear layers of makeup every day feel very insecure without it even though they are very beautiful.
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by Cipriani(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2013
Da Mayor: The folly is in the name 'make up'. Last i checked, you only make up something that's deficient. If you feel there's a deficiency in your looks then you sure can 'make up'. However what i see on the streets is more of inferiority complex than deficiency in looks.

Exactly!!! Only UGLY girls make up for their ugliness. When I see a girl with make up, what comes to my mind is here goes another ugly girl who thinks she is beautiful. sad sad sad sad
Re: Does Make-Up Make Women Beautiful? by tonimaz: 3:15pm On May 18, 2013
abeg if u wawwaw already no wear make up, angry
we no no wan see masquerades 4 road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Bleaching Cream Business In Nigeria / Vivian Kanus: Miss Amnesty Nigeria 2023 Winner Grabs ₦1M, Other Prizes / Emma Nyra's Performing Outfit At Iyanya's Launch: Hot or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.