Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" (1576 Views)

Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains / Dancer Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson Molested Him For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by onila(f): 12:17am On May 17, 2013
When Michael Jackson was alive, Wade Robson testified in his defense during his child molestation trial. Four years after his death, Wade is claiming he was sexually abused by Michael.

The popular Australian choreographer and former close friend of the late pop legend claimed last week that Michael Jackson sexually abused him from ages 7 through 14, when he regularly stayed at Neverland Ranch. He has filed a lawsuit against the Estate of Michael Jackson asking for compensation for years of abuse.

Wade appeared on the Today Show today and went into detail about his abuse. Wade told Matt Lauer:
"I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in that...."
"...Michael Jackson was yes, an incredibly talented artist with an incredible gift. He was many things. And he was also a pedophile and a child sexual abuser. He performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him."
Well, Michael isn't here to defend himself. And now he wants money? Hmmm. Who believes him?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sPt_5AwWNIY/UZU0VSV5XHI/AAAAAAABsaw/zZAX1wEYQG4/s400/Screen+Shot+2013-05-16+at+10.38.13+AM.jpg[/img]
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Afam4eva(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2013
Lol...the guy has gone broke and needs money. Sorry dude, Michael is long dead and buried. Go to las vegas. You just might hit a jackpot.

4 Likes

Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Dygeasy(m): 1:59am On May 17, 2013
Is he into comedy as well??
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by dc555: 2:08am On May 17, 2013
@afam no mind the mu.mu guy. Why speak now? cradle-robber ko, child intimate abuser ni. Broke azz baboon, trying to reap where u did not sow. Go get a life, MJ is dead and gone.
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by fuckluv(f): 2:51am On May 17, 2013
This guy is obviously confused. Is it michael's estate that molested him or michael himself? Besides what proof does he has? He need not file any suit on the estate but go to where the culprit is for his charge.
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by pomporiking: 7:09am On May 17, 2013
For me Michael was obviously a child molester,but I hate it when after a couple of years folks begin to say stuff they should have said a long time ago and act like its only sympathy they want
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by dominique(f): 7:55am On May 17, 2013
Such a brillant dancer and choreoghrapher, he didn't have to stoop so low cos he has fallen on hard times. Why didn't he come out with this during the trial? Infact, he was one of the people that stuck up for him then. He and macaulay culkin said mj never did anything of the sort while they were in neverland. If he was lying then, then he should be arrested and charged for perjury and obstruction of justice (cos he was a witness at the trial). I'm afraid he has ruined what's left of his career, what a dummass.
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Nobody: 8:07am On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Michael Jackson don die abi? Okay, he molested me too lol.[/size]
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Nobody: 8:10am On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Maybe future lawyer CFCfan can clarify, but to my knowledge, this guy swore and testified under oath. How can anyone take him seriously? It's either he lied under oath then or he's lying now. Either way, none of it bodes well for him.

#TeamMJ #Innocent[/size]
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Nobody: 8:19am On May 17, 2013
Money money money. Allow Michael to rest mehhnn.
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Nobody: 8:29am On May 17, 2013
Broke as.s niqqa aint gettin a dime..no kobo for him lol
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Afam4eva(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2013
pompori king: For me Michael was obviously a child molester,but I hate it when after a couple of years folks begin to say stuff they should have said a long time ago and act like its only sympathy they want
Did he molest you too? How is it obvious that he's a Child molester.
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by k4kenny(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
dominique: Such a brillant dancer and choreoghrapher, he didn't have to stoop so low cos he has fallen on hard times. Why didn't he come out with this during the trial? Infact, he was one of the people that stuck up for him then. He and macaulay culkin said mj never did anything of the sort while they were in neverland. If he was lying then, then he should be arrested and charged for perjury and obstruction of justice (cos he was a witness at the trial). I'm afraid he has ruined what's left of his career, what a dummass.

GBAM!!!!! The only part of ur post I don't quite agree with is d 'brilliant dancer'. His dancers always had d worst scores on So u think u can dance tongue
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by dominique(f): 7:03pm On May 17, 2013
k4kenny:

GBAM!!!!! The only part of ur post I don't quite agree with is d 'brilliant dancer'. His dancers always had d worst scores on So u think u can dance tongue

Doesn't change the fact that he's a good dancer abi you did not watch the Wade Robson's project on mtv ni?
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2013
Now that the guy is dead you claim he molested you. That shows clearly that youre lying. Na so una broke reach? Why didnt you make alligations when he was alive. Abeg let the dead rest in peace angry angry undecided
Re: "Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 17, 2013
Stop displaying your stupidity, you mean, you never heard about women who have been molested when they were younger and only spoke out later? undecided undecided undecided, it is not difficult to influence, esp in this case where the child worship the "offender" , many of you here will not say shiat if usher grind you ..not only that but children tend to not what's happening when they are molested.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Buys Honda Crosstour For His Wife As Birthday Gift / Happy Birthday To Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye - See Photos From His Party / P-square Wine & Dine In Golden Presidential Mansion (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.