Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her (4452 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
A married mother of two in Los Angeles, Kiera Johnson gave birth to a black baby and claims the baby is  as a result of rape by the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson! She is reportedly suing his estate and her husband Ken Johnson concurs her decision and story.
This alleged rape by the ghost of Michael Jackson according to Kiera happened when she was watching Micheal Jackson's 30 Year Anniversary on DVD. At some point during the 2 hour video, she fell asleep.

"All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand caressing my face. But I was home alone, my husband was at work. The next thing you know, I'am having this erotic encounter with Michael Jackson. But it wasn't the white Michael Jackson, He was black and dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen." Kiera recalls
Kiera went on my saying she never thought about the "encounter" again until the birth of her black baby on September 25, 2015. She reportedly said her husband is her 'queen' and has therefore never cheated on him. The Johnson's family have allegedly given Michael Jackson's family until January 1, 2016. They told the media they are ready for an out-of-court settlement.

http://kinnaka..com.ng/2015/10/white-woman-gives-birth-to-black-baby.html?m=1

Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by kemlily(f): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
White lie

The dead shall rise again...... grin
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by echobee(f): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Orishirishi grin. Awon werey grin
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by marshalcarter: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2015
If na 9ja na.....na MFM dem go land straight grin

Meanwhile...can sumbody tell dis woman dat its her neighbor whom had been crushin on her watched her watchin makel janson..dressed like makel janson grin and raped her stinkin p**sy angry
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by CharlyNick: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Mysterious........
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2015
kemlily:
White lie

The dead shall rise again...... grin

These oyibo people sha, they are amazing grin
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by HDee(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Clearly deluded undecided
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by hedonistic: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
TolaGold1:
Tola Gold's blog
Banana Island by fire by force.
Re: Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
With the white the worst is yet to cum!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Big Nyash On IG, Says Good Night / “ghana Is Better Than Nigeria” – Tacha Declares In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.