Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler (1162 Views)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by ehisnoah: 1:17am On May 17, 2013
The name “Adolph” means “noble wolf.”

Hitler’s father’s name was originally Alois Schicklgruber but changed it to Alois Hitler in 1876, 13 years before Adolf was born. He later said that nothing his father had done had pleased him so much as when he changed his name.

Hitler’s family had for generations been a peasant family, small holders in the Waldviertel, a poor area in the northwestern part of Lower Austria, bordering on Bohemia. The people there had a reputation for being hard nosed, dour, and unwelcoming.

Hitler’s father was married three times. First to a woman much older than himself, then to women who were young enough to be his daughters.

Klara Polzl (1860-1907) was Hitler’s mother and was the eldest of only three surviving children out of 11. Officially, Hitler’s father, Alois, and his mother were second cousins and needed government permission to marry.

read more: http://ehisnoah..com/2013/05/adolf-hilter-weird-facts-about-dictator.html

Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by tomakint: 1:24am On May 17, 2013
All hail Hitler, the King of the Germans! Hitler was originally from Austria. To every great men and women, there are myths attached cool
Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by dc555: 1:57am On May 17, 2013
Adolf Hitler is a classical example of Brainwashing and Mind control. He wasnt the man on the Throne. He was working for some powerful interests. When u see great crimes being commited in any society, trace the money. Coming back home, the same theory applies to Boko Haram.
Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by CROWE: 2:41am On May 17, 2013
Please tell us these "interests" Hitler was working for?
Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by naijazown(m): 3:13am On May 17, 2013
dc555: Adolf Hitler is a classical example of Brainwashing and Mind control. He wasnt the man on the Throne. He was working for some powerful interests. When u see great crimes being commited in any society, trace the money. Coming back home, the same theory applies to Boko Haram.

I share ur view!
Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by dc555: 4:40am On May 17, 2013
CROWÉ: Please tell us these "interests" Hitler was working for?
Let me give u a hint. Did u know there will be no Jerusalem today if there was no Holocaust?
Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by ndukwejoe(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2013
tell me more,
Re: Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler by CROWE: 5:18am On May 17, 2013
dc555: Let me give u a hint. Did u know there will be no Jerusalem today if there was no Holocaust?

I don't see your point, Hitler committed the holocaust in order to facilitate the creation of Israel?

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabian Woman Divorced By Jealous Husband For Kissing A Horse / From Africa To FIU, Young Leaders Find Some Inspiration / Dr Ben Carson Running For President 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.