Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement (48938 Views)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by morereb10: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Republican candidate Donald Trump is being compared to Hitler but apparently he doesn't care or so he claims in an interview with George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday. When asked if the comparisons doesn't give him any pause at all, he responded: "No, because what I 'm doing is no different than what Franklin Delano Roosevelt...FDR's solution for Germans, Italians, Japanese many years ago are reviled."

This comparison came to light because of the controversial statement he made two days ago were he suggested that all Muslim should not be allowed to enter the United States of America again. Apparent, he has also suggested before that all Muslim should be captured in a database and also said that all the mosque should be placed under strict surveillance. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/us-presidential-aspirant-donald-trump.html#sthash.Rip0MAwY.dpuf

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by mictima(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
I think he went too far! I believe real muslims are not the extremist and the extremist are not real muslims.

207 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by sholexy1: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
I knw by nw he might have learnt his lessons cox i heard he has been disqualified ova his statement i pity him. islam is not just a religion it a religion from The Most High and whosoever felt he / she can tarnish it will definitely be rewarded accordingly.

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by calliope(f): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
(Trump is just one hell of a man" dat rant alot.. angry.. I just dont see him as US president"
A man dat talk like a child" and sprew crap?
#teamhillary kiss

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by themonk(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
How this man made a billion dollars is still confusing undecided

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by opyzy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
he's a potential totalitarian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by moscobabs(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'm a xtian but the guy is really stupid

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
He's a fool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by olatwo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Muslims aint terrorist

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Chidozieude: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
People can shout as loud as they want

The man has spoken his mind and he has reiterated that he has no regrets for his comments

The most annoying part is the condemnation from outside America. He wants to be the President of the USA and not Europe, Arab countries etc

His message is for Americans, some of who support him 100%. I dont agree with his statements but he has a right to express them.

The level of political correctness in the world is becoming nauseating. Anytime anyone expresses anti-Islam or anti-homosexual sentiments, the left brigade use the social media to hound them.

Funny enough, his popularity ratings among republican voters has increased since his speech. Maybe it will be short-lived but it shows that a lot of people actually agree with him.

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
sholexy1:
I knw by nw he might have learnt his lessons cox i heard he has been disqualified ova his statement i pity him. islam is not just a religion it a religion from The Most High and whosoever felt he / she can tarnish it will definitely be rewarded accordingly.
Na wa o. Christianity not a religion. Islam not a religion.

Na who dey build all these mosques and churches na? All our politicians wey dey swear by the Holie books, dem no get religion?

why una allah and yahweh worshippers mumu lyk ds?

if no be religion, na boy's scout?

ngwa na, nairaland is not a website.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by chuose: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Many of us agree with what he said.

The problem lies in Islam.

Jesus teaches to love ur enemy.

Mat 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies

Mohammed teaches to blow everybody up.

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by NOBODYY: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trump was saying the truth anyway undecided

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by kushma(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Owk but what of if what he is saying it the truth becos most Islam are the problem to this world.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by simplemach(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
We don hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by DEIFIED(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
That guy does not know how to control his mouth, he says anything that pop up his brain.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by manny4life(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
As much as I condemn all these terrorists, and I pray they should all suffer this same fate as others, his statement is evil. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere in govt, his type will hasten WWIII, and even plunge America to suffer more terrorist attacks.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
we need the likes of Donald trump as nigerian president if you agree with me.like this post. sai trump.

#Donald Trump supporters movement

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Bambless1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Fear Of Muslims Is The Beginning Of...........?

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by cjmike704(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
wtf
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by leoweblinkblog(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by naijainfogalery: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Donald Trump the comedian of the federal republic of America. Even though this guy is one of my role model in Business, I read most of his books and write up but when it comes to politics he is a bloody joker.

I love his courage though but if this kinda person becomes the president of America there will be world war 3 to 10 during his tenure.

my favourite of his speech is
I will take out all the illegal immigrant from Mexico out and i will build a wall to prevent them from coming back and i will make Mexico pay for the wall. hahahahahah Joker
Another one that cracks me up is when is said I love Black PEOPLE , That guy is so freaking racist

Even though most of what he says sounds stupid sometimes if you really think it deep they are the bitter truths

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dude is a joker. I'm sure he doesn't really mean to become president. Perhaps he just need the publicity and its quit working for him

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by mojeed4(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by tempest01(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just received email from my school sef...they are revoking an honorary degree given to him 2010 because of his statements

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nawa

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by deebsman1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
God pass am
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Pimples(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
That means that he is a fanatic. He should also be under survellance

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.