Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What The Bleep Did She Say - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What The Bleep Did She Say (1586 Views)

My Top Four(4) How The Bleep Did You Get There / When She Say She Only Date Oil And Gas Work / SHE Say Its OVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Bleep Did She Say by olu4life(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
On a very beautiful day, a guy saw a beautiful babe. He doesnt know how to approach the girl because he thought the girl was of high standard.

The next day, he saw the girl coming back from school and he decided to summon the courage to talk to the girl.

The weather was moody and the girl was in a hurry to get home. The guy finally approached the girl and the following conversation took place.

The guy: How you doing.
The girl did not reply.
The guy: are you shy to talk to me
The girl did not also reply
The guy: Whats the matter
Finally the girl replied him

The girl: Told me what you want to told me, otherwise i left. Heavy rain is caming is caming

The guy: Sorry, i miss road shocked

I guess you know how the story ends.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by Riskie(f): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2008
Maybe I'm slow but I don't get the joke. Do you mind explaining it?? smiley
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by StephenP(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2008
Riskie:

She couldn't speak good English so that turned him off.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by Riskie(f): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2008
lol ok. Thanx for the explanation wink
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by StephenP(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2008
Anytime.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by segunpc(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2008
Told me what you want to told me, otherwise i left. Heavy rain is caming is caming

there is nix wrong with this english na.

infact it is genuine queens english. wink
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
this joke aint funny at allllllllllllll sad sad
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by clemcykul(f): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2008
*burns thread*

steve who told u to explain? tufe see me see this dude o
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
clem, u see why i have been asking u to give me d permission to treat this young boy's fcukup
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by folly69(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2008
yelz grin
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by StephenP(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2008
clemcykul:

*burns thread*

steve who told u to explain? tufe see me see this dude o

If she didn't get it, why shouldn't explain it to her? Why do you guys have to be so mean?

tufe:

clem, u see why i have been asking u to give me d permission to treat this young boy's fcukup

Do your worst, it's not going phase me anyway.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2008
@folly

why u dey yelz

@sthiefteven

i bet u dont know me. I have made people leave this joke section b4,and re-register with a different user, bcoz i fcukedup their rep. I believe u wudnt want me and u to go down that lane. believe me, it aint pretty. just blend in the fun
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by StephenP(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2008
tufe:

@folly

why u dey yelz

@sthiefteven

i bet u don't know me. I have made people leave this joke section before,and re-register with a different user, because i fcukedup their rep. I believe u wudnt want me and u to go down that lane. believe me, it aint pretty. just blend in the fun
Yeah right. Am I s'posed to be scared? If you'd let me, I bet I'd blend.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by Riskie(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
tufe:

@folly

why u dey yelz

@sthiefteven

i bet u don't know me. I have made people leave this joke section before,and re-register with a different user, because i fcukedup their rep. I believe u wudnt want me and u to go down that lane. believe me, it aint pretty. just blend in the fun

LOL!!! Messed up someone's rep online If that's the only reputation that you have to defend then I'm sorry but you are a loser. Yea, I didn't get the joke. Why?? BECAUSE IT WASN'T EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY! Only a slowpoke would laugh at such.You are just a buffoon hiding behind a Nairaland user name trying to feel "cool" because you can't be in real life.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2008
riskie,
i dont think u meant to say that to me. Read through the posts and know who asked Steven to interprete. I have not directed anything at you.

plz if necessary, modify u last post, but if u feel u are on ur ground, then let it be. I do not exchange words with ladies.

@steve,

alright, i hear you
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by StephenP(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2008
Riskie:

LOL!!! Messed up someone's rep online If that's the only reputation that you have to defend then I'm sorry but you are a loser. Yea, I didn't get the joke. Why?? BECAUSE IT WASN'T EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY! Only a slowpoke would laugh at such.You are just a buffoon hiding behind a Nairaland user name trying to feel "cool" because you can't be in real life.
Yeah Riskie, the lastest Nairaland way to have mad props is to mess up someone's rep. And just in case he doesn't know, I am being really sarcastic.

tufe:

riskie,
i don't think u meant to say that to me. Read through the posts and know who asked Steven to interprete. I have not directed anything at you.

plz if necessary, modify u last post, but if u feel u are on your ground, then let it be. I do not exchange words with ladies.

@steve,

alright, i hear you
You are the one that needs to do the reading and modify your post.
Riskie:

This looks to me like she asked someone to explain it to her.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
now steven,

i really wanted to let sleeping dogs be that way, but u seem to want to wake them up angry angry angry
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by TheSly: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2008

You see how pathetic you are. . . .You messed up someones rep in an online forum? do u have a life at all?
I guess not. . i seriously do not know why you are this enormously stupid and intellectually handicapped, do u have brain at all?
bleeped up peoples rep online?. . .so all u do here is to earn some pathetic reps? in fact. . . .you epitomize the best quality of stupidity.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by StephenP(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
tufe:

now steven,

i really wanted to let sleeping dogs be that way, but u seem to want to wake them up angry angry angry

Well, I had been cool all the while told you to quit disturbing me but you had to push me to the limit, didn't you? So that you can mess up my rep, right? Please do mess up my online rep. LOL!!
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
come steve, show.

i be guy, u be guy, so no lie o. that pic wey u put 4ur profile, na ur own. Cuz really, that na fine guy

**thunder go follow any idiot wey try attack me for wetin i just talk**
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by ituen(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2008
guy, kool down oh
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by clemcykul(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2008
*holds gulder in one hand, turkey laps in the other, sits comfortably on a settee and enjoyz brawl btwn steve and tufe* grin

fire on guys! grin wink
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2008
i gotz dey teach all these children lesson
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by clemcykul(f): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2008
*drives tufe wit horsewhip*

get back to the battle field.
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by olu4life(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
tufe:

i gotz dey teach all these children lesson
You see say you dey mad. i think say you be better person before, u just confirmed that you are a big fool. who do you think you are, you think stealing from your mamas purse just to be online is the problem, rite. u are so jobless, that i wonder how would you just be yabbing people for nothing. o i get, so as to be recognized. idiot. am still coming back for you
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by pku(f): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2008
abeg, whats happening here o?
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tjtj1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2008
the rain is caming? yu ran out of jokes ryte? embarassed
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2008
tj, watagwan.

how ya side?
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tjtj1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2008
the sun is caming lol
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
hmmmm

**Dials our high skool english teacher**

picks up

**what did you say tj scored in English again**
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tjtj1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
ya he came 1st frm the back
Re: What The Bleep Did She Say by tufe(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
hmmmm

no wonder

lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Song To Nigerians From Yemen - Funny / Headmaster / Accountants Vs Engineers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.