Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? (4030 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Onyegecha(f): 7:19am On May 19, 2013
Nigeria is heading to destruction as it is now. Rochas should be voted in to complete the process of taking the country to the level of total collapse. After all, the country deserves to be shocked into realization of truth. So go ahead and vote the master of confusion to turn Nigeria into a state of craze(like he has done in Imo state, where no system is working and everyone is groping in the dark.) Good luck to the people's president project.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Chino48: 7:20am On May 19, 2013
payless:

You care so much about what tribe is in this position or that position. I don't care what tribe someone is as long as the person is doing what he or she suppose to be doing. Mind you, Yoruba was in power for eight years. Dimeji Bankole was Speaker of the House. The best performing Governor in the nation is Yoruba. You can say whatever you want to say about Lagos but the facts speak for itself. Lagos is the only state in Nigeria that can stand on its own. Lagos can compete with so many countries in Africa and beyond.

As per Igbos being industrious and everywhere in the world, just keep decieving yourself. We all know why you cannot stay in the east. Can you tell me why despite the fact that Igbos are being killed everyday in the North you still stay there? The only Igbo men left in the east are the ones who traveled to the North and Southwest that could not make it there but ended up coming back home empty handed. They are the ones always marching on the roads dancing azonto during rallies for creation of Biafra. Some of them end up going into drug peddling and fraud because there is no other option.

I will advise you to travel to Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Kaduna, Jos and Lokoja to see thousands of your brothers living shops.

All these because we don't want your terrorist infested party? You can take roches with you afterwards his pathernity was traced to Taraba state. This must have given you a sleepless nite. Go to the north, yeroba people are equally killed but you people chose to be smiling and suffering.

Igbos are by nature enterprising, they are not all around the world watching street lights like Yorubas does. They are more like Jews. They can turn stone into water anywhere they go. They see opportunities where Yorubas see impossibility. Probably you have not been to SE for you to know that apart from lagos (which is not core yorubaland) there is no other Yoruba state that is as populated as SE states.

In education, JAMB and Common Entrance exams into UNITY SCHOOLS has proved that Igbos are ahead of you guys even with being in power. We dont actually need the presidency by all means so far as we are getting all that we want. I was shocked that one could still find mud houses in the 21st century all over Abeokuta, Akure, Ibadan, as for Oshogbo and Ado ekiti those places cannot even compete with the remotest village in the SE. You guys do not need presidency to actually develop both in mind and in physical. Go figure it out.

Hausa fulani bokoharam killed Abiola and his wife, what did you guys do- your leader went to meet Abacha and collected "brown envelops" and came back to spew trash. Go and read more about how awolowo was frustrated and was forced to take his own life by the north.

Like as I told is there is nowhere you will find igbo population in the yorubaland except lagos which is former fct and not a core yorubaland and was developed by other regions.

Igbo has benefited more in GEJ led admin. And we will continue to support him till 2019 and beyond if necessary. Yorubas has since been sidelined, they are nowhere to be found in the corridors of power and so shall it be. Imagine a yorobaman liking an igboman more than himself that they now want align with us now we are in the power equation.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by PointB: 8:15am On May 19, 2013
@Op,
Contrary to what some of my people will say, many Igbos will rather vote Rochas than GEJ in 2015 if he is contesting as President. Not because he is the most qualified from SE, but simply because Nigerian Presidency is all about time and chance - opportunity. It doesn't come easily, and it is not for the smartest or the most intelligent. It simply for the best positioned.

While Rochas disruptive move from APGA to APC have left a bad taste in many Igbos, clinching the APC ticket could change alot in his favour. If there is one thing going for Rochas, it is his oratory skill; and then his ability to connect with different people. Hence, depending on the 'marketing' SE can be persuaded in favour or Rochas.

Actually, GEJ remains the best Nigerian president so far, but bad media from SW and violence in the North appears to undermine his performance. If he is not contesting against any SE/SS of note, he will nonetheless win massive votes from these two region. Rochas will provide very steep competition for him if he runs as President.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by tomakint: 9:17am On May 19, 2013
after reading OP's thread......

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 19, 2013
Chino48:

All these because we don't want your terrorist infested party? You can take roches with you afterwards his pathernity was traced to Taraba state. This must have given you a sleepless nite. Go to the north, yeroba people are equally killed but you people chose to be smiling and suffering.

Igbos are by nature enterprising, they are not all around the world watching street lights like Yorubas does. They are more like Jews. They can turn stone into water anywhere they go. They see opportunities where Yorubas see impossibility. Probably you have not been to SE for you to know that apart from lagos (which is not core yorubaland) there is no other Yoruba state that is as populated as SE states.

In education, JAMB and Common Entrance exams into UNITY SCHOOLS has proved that Igbos are ahead of you guys even with being in power. We dont actually need the presidency by all means so far as we are getting all that we want. I was shocked that one could still find mud houses in the 21st century all over Abeokuta, Akure, Ibadan, as for Oshogbo and Ado ekiti those places cannot even compete with the remotest village in the SE. You guys do not need presidency to actually develop both in mind and in physical. Go figure it out.

Hausa fulani bokoharam killed Abiola and his wife, what did you guys do- your leader went to meet Abacha and collected "brown envelops" and came back to spew trash. Go and read more about how awolowo was frustrated and was forced to take his own life by the north.

Like as I told is there is nowhere you will find igbo population in the yorubaland except lagos which is former fct and not a core yorubaland and was developed by other regions.

Igbo has benefited more in GEJ led admin. And we will continue to support him till 2019 and beyond if necessary. Yorubas has since been sidelined, they are nowhere to be found in the corridors of power and so shall it be. Imagine a yorobaman liking an igboman more than himself that they now want align with us now we are in the power equation.

What a deflated loser! You are so out of touch with your thinking. Your political relevance is about to be blown to oblivion.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:29pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

What a deflated loser! You are so out of touch with your thinking. Your political relevance is about to be blown to oblivion.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:30pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

Corrected.

He's a good man though.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:30pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

Shoyonbo House on Olateju street. There was an Hospital across the house. I can't remeber the name of the hospital. It is close to the mosque at Agunbiade area off Olateju street. I can't remember the exact number anymore. I left the place in 1987. I am now in the U.S. Are you currently staying on Olateju street? If so, where?
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:31pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

I agree with all your points. I am not an agent. It is just my opinion about Rochas. We have a lot of good candidates better than what we have now. We do need orientation as you pointed out. Religion and ehtnic bigotry are our problems when it comes to voting the right candidates to lead us. Imagine all the phantom achievements of Jonathan that people list on the internet everyday. I don't know what world those people live in. None of what Jonathan promised to do if voted in has been done, but people would tell you he has done them and still doing more as we speak.

I am tired of Nigerians. They deserve what they get.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:32pm On May 19, 2013
Chino48:

payless:

I agree with all your points. I am not an agent. It is just my opinion about Rochas. We have a lot of good candidates better than what we have now. We do need orientation as you pointed out. Religion and ehtnic bigotry are our problems when it comes to voting the right candidates to lead us. Imagine all the phantom achievements of Jonathan that people list on the internet everyday. I don't know what world those people live in. None of what Jonathan promised to do if voted in has been done, but people would tell you he has done them and still doing more as we speak.

I am tired of Nigerians. They deserve what they get.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:33pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

You are stu.pid too, clown. So, any Igbo man who thinks differently from the way some of you think must be sabotaging you? If you are think there is going to be any opportunity for an Igbo man to be President anytime soon, then you are mistaking. Rocha is the closest the the Igbo man to become President. He is the best option for Igbo. If you think PDP will nominate an Igbo man after Jonathan's tenure, then you are dilusional.

Read the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:34pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

The've done so well to the extent that 80% of your young men live in the North and South-west. I can't believe you settle for Chief of Army Staff.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:34pm On May 19, 2013
payless:

You care so much about what tribe is in this position or that position. I don't care what tribe someone is as long as the person is doing what he or she suppose to be doing. Mind you, Yoruba was in power for eight years. Dimeji Bankole was Speaker of the House. The best performing Governor in the nation is Yoruba. You can say whatever you want to say about Lagos but the facts speak for itself. Lagos is the only state in Nigeria that can stand on its own. Lagos can compete with so many countries in Africa and beyond.

As per Igbos being industrious and everywhere in the world, just keep decieving yourself. We all know why you cannot stay in the east. Can you tell me why despite the fact that Igbos are being killed everyday in the North you still stay there? The only Igbo men left in the east are the ones who traveled to the North and Southwest that could not make it there but ended up coming back home empty handed. They are the ones always marching on the roads dancing azonto during rallies for creation of Biafra. Some of them end up going into drug peddling and fraud because there is no other option.

I will advise you to travel to Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Kaduna, Jos and Lokoja to see thousands of your brothers living shops.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:35pm On May 19, 2013
payless: Would Igbos vote Rochas Okorocha as President if given the Presidential ticket by APC? All indication shows that the Governor of the people is contesting in 2015 Presidential primaries. He is a fomidable candidate that can be trusted. Rocha cares about Nigeria and the masses. He is man for the common man yearning for good leadership. I have never seen a Governor who is as philantropic as Rocha Owele Okorocha. The man has transformed many lives through the spread of quality education to downtrodden Nigerians irrespective of their tribes and religion.

Rocha is a true Nigerian. He speaks Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo fluently. We should consider this man. This is an opportunity of a life time that should not slip away from us. THis man has done for Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

I will vote for him if given the chance. He will make a better President than the one we have right now.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:35pm On May 19, 2013
payless: Rocha for President! I am Yoruba and I don't care who is the President as long as the right person is there. Jonathan is a failed experiment. I am not comfortable with Fashola/Tinubu. I will rather have Buhari than to have Fashola. Let us stop this sentiment and get the right man to do the job. Let us all agree here and work for this man. Rochas is the man of the people.

Rochas all the way.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:38pm On May 19, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by EKUNSWAGGA: 4:41pm On May 19, 2013
WE YORUBA'S LOVE ROCHAS SHAA .ORI MI OO ,MY HEAD OOO.

ORI MI OOOOO SEF OMO
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 21, 2013
Dipwater: nigerians pls do not be deceived ,rochas is a big scam .i live in imo state ,i can tell u a thing or two about him.he is not as rich as u think ,he is a thief and a very big one at that.he is only manipulating people with the media .the free education thing is not true .its not all about having ur tribe man as president ,its about voting the right person ,regardless of where he comes from,fash is not a good candidate either.lets not xperiment with our votes this time ,les do it right thank u

What is the right thing.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 21, 2013
APC will never give Rochas the flag to fly.

And please, those suggesting a GEJ verses Rochas contest, what do you want the "North" to do?
This will amount to asking them to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Let us support Rochas Owelle Okorocha as President. This is doable if we put heads together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Picture Of Boko Haram Flags Hoisted In Damboa/Gwoza? / Photo: Describe What This Woman Is Saying In Her Mind About The Husband / Biafra : Massive Protest Going On In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.