Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) (24889 Views)

Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT / 28 Million Maserati / 18 Wheeler Truck Destroys A 4Runner In A Collision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by LailaIkeji1: 3:10pm On May 17, 2013
Man Destroys N66.8million Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer

A man in China hired three people to destroy his Maserati -- worth almost half a million dollars -- because he was angry with the car dealer.

The owner, identified only as Wang, paid the men to trash the $423,000 Maserati Quattroporte at the Qingdao International Auto Show on Tuesday. According to Car News China, Wang claimed the dealer had replaced faulty parts in his vehicle with used parts; he also accused both the dealer and an insurance company of fraud.

The men hired to decimate the Maserati used sledgehammers to batter the windows and body. They wrecked the flashy vehicle in front of hordes of press and bystanders gathered outside the Auto Show.

"I hope foreign luxury car producers acknowledge clearly that Chinese consumers are entitled to get the service that is commensurate with the brand," Wang told the Qingdao Morning Post, according to Agence France-Presse.

Maserati, an Italian manufacturer, is one of several luxury car brands that have become popular in China since the country overtook the U.S. as the world's largest auto market in 2009. Maserati China told the AFP that Maserati and the Qingdao-based dealer had responded to Wang's complaint.

"We deeply regret that the customer decided to terminate bilateral talks in such a sudden manner," a representative said in a statement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/man-destroys-maserati_n_3280741.html?utm_hp_ref=business
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/man-destroys-n668million-car-just.html
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2013
What a temper shocked
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by nekaa(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2013
Who come gain nau? Ehn?

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2013
Na the men hired to destroy the car naw
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by chymystique(f): 3:55pm On May 17, 2013
"Singin in Kelly HanDsome Voice"

**Too Much Money, The Problem is How To Spend et**
shocked undecided.... Na him wahala wif him cash undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Gratia(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
God please give me plenty money in Jesus name AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by gluv01(f): 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
God is great...Too much money grin
No matter how rich he is, when he calms down, he'll realize what it took him to get that amount in buying that car...

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 17, 2013
Exactly the sort of thing I'm 'capable' of (if I was that rich, lol.). When you're that rich, sex , or.g.a.s.m and. the other ordinary pleasures get boring. You have to find. creative and perverse ways to indulge yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by eppysold(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2013
One day,one day...

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2013
Very soon this Chinese scrap will be advertised for sale on Nairaland complete with refurbished windshields, doors, mirrors etc

Naija no go carry last!

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by daviide: 7:09pm On May 17, 2013
I refuse to believe dix post tongue
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On May 17, 2013
I no blame that man, I blame money that likes going to people who obviously don't value nor need it, mscheew.

E yem 66 million ama'm ife'm ga eji ya mee, to God iwe ewebe go'm now.angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by horny4u(f): 7:16pm On May 17, 2013
pro01: Exactly the sort of thing I'm 'capable' of (if I was that rich, lol.). When you're that rich, sex , or.g.a.s.m and. the other ordinary pleasures get boring. You have to find. creative and perverse ways to indulge yourself.

o ma se o smh
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2013
I think Fashola should pass a law that taxes people for destroying their property. The tax amount should be like 50% of the worth of the property been destroyed.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Tolexander: 8:30pm On May 17, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Fashola should pass a law that taxes people for destroying their property. The tax amount should be like 50% of the worth of the property been destroyed.
you have obviously sniffed that powder again!

Or is fashola Xi Jinping, Chinese President?

25 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2013
The man the craze:-|
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by acidtalk: 10:03pm On May 17, 2013
Too Much of Everything is Bad.

Too much of money without the right idea on what and how to use it can make someone run MAD.

Its not his fault, when he has thousands of child labourers who he pays peanuts every day after he has used them to manufacture goods he has taken millions of dollars from the parent company in europe and america how will he know the value of money or how people really suffer to make it.

That Maseratti fit be chink made sef. No be the original joh!
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Symphony007: 10:12pm On May 17, 2013
This just go to show that communism is and has always been a flawed ideology, you can never have an equal society...look at how rich some chinese are now, bashing half a million dollars with hammer while many suffer in rural china..chairman mao will be rolling in his mossoluem!!

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2013
I wonder wen FOOL!SHNESS is gonna End??
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by youngmoneypiz: 12:53am On May 18, 2013
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by RickyRoss1(m): 1:35am On May 18, 2013
This man is suffering from dementia. Otherwise, tell me what he stands to gain from destroying this machine? Or maybe this is a publicity stunt or something?

Yahoo boys need to catch this kind of man, after teaching him bitter lesson he may he a rethink of what he just did.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by slimyem: 5:40am On May 18, 2013
pro01: [s]Exactly the sort of thing I'm 'capable' of (if I was that rich, lol.)[/s]. When you're that rich, sex , or.g.a.s.m and. the other ordinary pleasures get boring. You have to find. creative and perverse ways to indulge yourself.
I agree.
The man must be really bored. This is a very nice sport.cool
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 18, 2013
I have such fit of anger. I destroy object around me,when am angry. Am not proud of it,God please help me.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by chukxie(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2013
The rich in China keep getting stinkingly rich and they throw the power around like pseudo emperors while the poor keep getting poorer. I won't be surprised if he's into real estate or coal mining business.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by chuksman01(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] NA WASH!!!
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by dridowu: 9:27am On May 18, 2013
2 much money
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by profjossy2: 9:29am On May 18, 2013
na because im get money joor, make God give me plenty money, too much money....na im wan show aw he get money for the whole china, dnt mind im na adrenaline secrets from his body wey make im dey do lyk dat! Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 18, 2013
WANG NEED TO DECLAW HIS FANG. UNSTABLE MAHFUKA
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2013
The man is an Ijot. Motor wey him for com dash me.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 18, 2013
omo apa jati jati

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Krasid(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2013
daviid_e: I refuse to believe dix post tongue
you will not believe anything.Didn't you see the pix.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2013
Aje o, oguguluso.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World / How To Conserve Fuel In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.