Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,810 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) (24967 Views)

Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT / 28 Million Maserati / 18 Wheeler Truck Destroys A 4Runner In A Collision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Blain(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2013
66.8m!i never knew it was just for one car o! shocked
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by DanIlon(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2013
Ah too hot
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by tutu1: 2:08pm On May 18, 2013
Cant believe this is same China where people work in factory for less than a dollar, funny times have changed, GDP on the rise, anyway this was a strong publicity stunt and bad press for the car producer
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2013
OLD STORY.....CERTAINLY, HE WILL GET A NEW CAR FROM THE MANUFACTURING CO.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by emmadejust(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2013
every consumer or purchaser who pay high deserve the best standard of product he buy not otherwise without reason or explanation for any default,the warranty or insurance wil cover any damage.hope tis kind tin wil hapen wen u buy an overnight meat pie @fast food,just throw it or scater it in d floor there.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by IamAthens(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Fashola should pass a law that taxes people for destroying their property. The tax amount should be like 50% of the worth of the property been destroyed.
I bet u misd lastnyts dosage of ur drugs 2 tink fashola's got any biznes here. #wetn concern okada wit sit belt....JOOooooooOOH ooooh. Wil kip prayn 4 u bro.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by mistiff007(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2013
2013 Quatroporte price starts from $127,765,the most equipped is $136,000.Its just another Italian junk packed full of headaches.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by obi2012: 4:45pm On May 18, 2013
The car is not $423,000 o.. dont know where people are getting their news from
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by darkashes(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
niqqa toh badt, what an act of poo. why wod he have done dhat? well i guess he's worth more than that..
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by 2sizzlin(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2013
Gratia: God please give me plenty money in Jesus name AMEN!

The last time I checked na boys de pray that kine prayer, no be baby mamas
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by dramendra: 9:54pm On May 18, 2013
Pure marketing, for real how many of us here know the brand until now?
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by yomanovic: 10:32pm On May 18, 2013
Gratia: God please give me plenty money in Jesus name AMEN!

amen and me too.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by bunmit(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2013
pro01: Exactly the sort of thing I'm 'capable' of (if I was that rich, lol.). When you're that rich, sex , or.g.a.s.m and. the other ordinary pleasures get boring. You have to find. creative and perverse ways to indulge yourself.

thats real u talkin and not the money dude.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Tatian(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2013
daviid_e: I refuse to believe dix post tongue

U refuse to believe! U no get eye? Mtswe!
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nten: 1:52am On May 19, 2013
'Chinese consumers get service commensurate with the brand'[quote]. And you chinese produce thrash that is not commensurate with the likings of the people.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Jay5000(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2013
It's staged. They didn't smash any metal parts of the ride. Just glass! Fraud!
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by paix(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2013
Easy come , easy go. Let him commit suicide for all I care.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by easik: 5:44pm On May 19, 2013
wait in which universe does a maserati quattroporte cost $423,000? Misinformation. This car brand new only cost $100,000 and used can be bought as low as $30,000.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2013
This is the second time I'm hearing of such an incident in China, believe a chap did same to a Lamborghini a while ago. Too much money. And I believe a brand new quattroporte is about $125000-200000
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by 3ace(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2013
Yomieluv: I have such fit of anger. I destroy object around me,when am angry. Am not proud of it,God please help me.
I hope you have passed this comment here:
www.nairaland.com/1294164/what-when-angry
@topic, the whole event is just to show the world how rich he his but I'm not impressed. There are better ways to protest and drive home your point.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by kolaoloye(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2013
freecocoa: I no blame that man, I blame money that likes going to people who obviously don't value nor need it, mscheew.

E yem 66 million ama'm ife'm ga eji ya mee, to God iwe ewebe go'm now.angry

grin grin grin
True talk
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 20, 2013
Na show jawe
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by diarra94(m): 4:26am On May 27, 2013
Asians protest in very funny ways
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by bizfirst: 3:23pm On May 28, 2013
There are always better ways of resolving such issues. I believe the man lost in no small measure irrespective of his wealth!
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Enzio(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2013
Are you unemployed! or want to Make some
Extra cash for your self while you surf
and connect with friends on Facebook,
twitter Google+ and all other social
network site. register here free
www.cashunite.com/odiaonojie and earn
daily while
you chat from the comfort of your home.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by tck2000(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Too much money
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by naphunlimited(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Even though a customer is right, he must pay for damages.
Re: Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Airforce1:
What a temper shocked
where u dey nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Disadvantages Of Hybrid Cars / Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.