Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Angry? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When You Are Angry? (14924 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2013
I walk off to the park with my headphones and roll me blunt. Life is too short
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by vanstanzy(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2013
mysticgal: When am angry my speech tends to slow and sometimes stammer,and i lose my tear gland,but if you smile or mock me,i put up a fight which i know is not good.so i storm out cool off then listen to rock music or sing then i shake up.speak your turn

I simply walk away and cool off! Works like magic. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 18, 2013
When I'm angry?Hmm! shocked
When I'm angry I bring down the roof on the source of my provocation.Simple as ‎​‎​dat!!gringringrin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by delta234: 3:17pm On May 18, 2013
I take deep breaths,talk less(or not at all) and walk away¤

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Graviton(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2013
jidegirl12: grin grin grin grin

I can't laugh biko grin
Same here...
I try my best to shut up when I'm angry tho...I tend to stutter

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by malkia7: 3:26pm On May 18, 2013
Graviton: Same here...
I try my best to shut up when I'm angry tho...I tend to stutter

I stutter as well. And I have learned that my words can really cut, so I try not to say anything. I've said things in the past that hurt people for a really long time. It's not worth it at all. Quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger can save careers, friendships, marriages. I'm very opinionated but I have learned to bite my tongue and picture the humiliating apology and groveling that I will have to do if I speak without thinking.

A couple of times, I visited Nairaland when I was upset.. read posts for like 30 minutes and just found myself laughing.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Geeluat(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2013
smothly: If am angry you won't hear my words again because I will starts stammering,so what I do is walk straight to a cool place and get myself together again.

Just like me...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Baritone(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2013
I dont easily get angry,but when i am I keep quiet and it tends to calm me down.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2013
I have found sleeping to be a good remedy.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by denony(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2013
Go to a quiet bar, listing to cool music and have chilled beer. I'm fine
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 18, 2013
Well, I hardly get angry cos I never let people get to me but its very easy for close family members to freak me out
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by AlyricistLaura: 3:43pm On May 18, 2013
Masturrbate

Very Therapeutic
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 18, 2013
I always cry when I'm angry...They call me cry cry baby at work, even when I was in uni.Hope to stop someday....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Graviton(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2013
malkia7:

A couple of times, I visited Nairaland when I was upset.. read posts for like 30 minutes and just found myself laughing.
LOL

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Graviton(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Masturrbate

Very Therapeutic
Like the fifth time i've heard that
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by FreeWill01: 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
I hold my breath for 10 seconds and kill the mawfxxka in my mind.....I move on like nothing ever happened. Extreme or no extreme, its all in the mind.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Odunharry(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2013
smileywhen I'm angry I just keep quiet and bfre u knw it the anger has gone...I hardly get angry
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by moodswing(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2013
I brood over not having the rights to bear arms. Then go to war with brandy/whiskey
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by PBeni(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2013
When i get angry my speech tend to slow down . I tend to stammer a lot, i even smashed my mobile phone on one occassion...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Debeloved87(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2013
Lots of people stammers in talking when they are angry, but when am angry, i try to suppress the monster in me,....lol...i know its weird, but when am extremely angry thats when my blood goes hot and i perform the supernatural, its beyond my undestanding too.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by aisog: 4:47pm On May 18, 2013
I try as much as possible not to get angry but whenever I'm angry,i just keep quiet, switch off from everybody and take a walk.i usually end everything by simply picking up my diary and writing.it has a way of returning smiles to face.....
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
Anger has always been my flaw.Most times I barely control it...So I met with a counselor who really worked on my anger management.When am angry,I just keep quite but try not to look into my eyes...you won't like wat u wud see..
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Janikem(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
i just ignore or i walk away.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Ruq: 4:55pm On May 18, 2013
i just try to enjoy it, wiith anger you can do alot of things you thought you couldn't do
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Pdizzle(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2013
I dnt get angry
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Ruq: 5:03pm On May 18, 2013
I mean at times i get angry and i want to remain angry for the rest of the day, even if you cheer me up i'll keep looking for things to make me mad.

There actually diff kinds of anger, depending on what sprung it.
Sometimes you feel like destroying the whole of human race, some times you want to stop caring for the things you would naturally care about.
'Some times you would really want to prove someone wrong' that's one of my fav anger.
They lots of types that's why i really don't tell people, 'don't let me get angry' i actually want to.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 18, 2013
I praise God.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Walebanj(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2013
I play GOD OF WAR.... Gamers will know what KRATOS do..
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by lernah: 5:09pm On May 18, 2013
When i'm angry i eat!! A lot!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 18, 2013
I take 15 bottles of ogogoro
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by graphicsplay: 5:35pm On May 18, 2013
lalaosky: When I'm angry, I come online and ban seun and his mods

Sounds like transferred aggression grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Angry? by kaboninc(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2013
You guys are so so so so funny.

* I'll come to nairaland and ban Seun and the mods

* I'll just start sleeping even if na conductor slap you? You go dey sleep inside bus? Or carry the slap dey trek?

* I'll just start crying.

* .....I'll take beer. If beer no dey nko? Na kerosine you go drink?

* I'll go and hug the transformer. Found out it is the best anger management therapy. When you dry...and see yourself with your creator, don't forget to tell him the fun you had.

For me, been a while I really got that bug. But for mild angers, I talk, or walk away. For the talk, you go know say there is English and there is also English!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy / Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! / Your Most Hated Household Chore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.