Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol (20919 Views)

(photo)black Parents Be Like... Lol! / What The New Generation Church Will Look Like / It’s The Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2013
SamConquer: Wait A Minute!You Posted This 'blasphemous Insult' For Me To Laugh.If It Where the days of the Romans You Will Have Being Tied To The Stake and Burnt To Ashes...It Is so bad how all this ''christain'' of nowadays reason..have you ever seen a Muslim mock his religion?(Irrespective of the Fact that the Islam religion Is a Fake Religion,But the Muslim people are making us beleive it is real,with all their extremism.)Dont Be a fool by commiting gravious sin in order to make people Laugh!And for the person that posted that picture up there,what Is the meaning of that...BASTA*RDS

And u tink u 'v shown a gud example of christianity by referring to the above as BASTARDS?? Wats d meaning of christianity again? #
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by cold(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

So;
You don't use phone?
You don't use car?
But you can use computer ?
You are the greatest mumu om this topic, infact you are bloody hypocrite because you can eat the food and meat that is been farm and rear in northern state where thousands of your Christians brothers has been killed and you see phone as satanic. Tell me which country you don't have death of innocent people. So we should not wear cloths to church because it was made from country where innocent people dies.

Infact you are DINDINRIN
Young man i am not a Christian ok. Because it will be totally hypocritical of me to hold on to such blood tainted devices and still tell about the love of a blood thirsty God. I'd rather speak out against corporations keeping armed conflicts alive to fuel their obscene profits than talk about a savage God who could care less about anyone's existence. Maybe you need to watch 'Blood in the mobile' to get a sense of my postulations since it's such a herculean task getting through to most of you
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by akpanbaba: 12:22pm On May 24, 2013
How will the house fellowship or deliverance be conducted?.That is if a sister is in dire need of deliverance or house fellowship,how will a brother do it for or with a sister.Just asking.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by sirenoch1(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2013
[Ushers circulate mobile card swipe machines among the worshipers.
men this is already hapenning
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by donpent: 3:57pm On May 24, 2013
nice 1
tongue
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by TundeBello1: 4:18pm On May 24, 2013
Kinda funny...we wil get there soon...
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by ifyeky(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2013
Op, wen u mention 'Cell Meeting' hope u r nt refering to Christ Embassy Church. Hehehehehehe
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by SeunMighty(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2013
Even now this has been happening so its not new again besides thats one of end of the world scene.THEREFORE BEWARE!
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by koolguy88(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2013
correct oooooooo, nice one. the ministry is moving
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by richtank: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now donate to your church using your mobile phone with SimpleGiving by SimplePay4u https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hm.simplegiving&hl=en
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by TrollKiller(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Well, sorry but your prediction was dead wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Ble Retires / Fairly Used Chicken For Sale.... Xmas Promo Is Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.