Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! (3273 Views)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? / How To Check Your Oou Result Or If Checked What Is Your Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2013
Cbt share your score let compare which is better, because we ppt know that they will favour you to attract more cbt next year.
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Acecube(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2013
Stop whinning.... you're just a sore loser by posting this... Do you know the stress associated with clicking 250 questions in a stipulated time ? unlike ppt that you bribe examiners for extra time and they'll shout pens up and you'll still be shading... This is computer based, how many candidates are used to systems ?

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 18, 2013
The shamles man is luking 4 xcuse 2 justify his poor performance.
U had d options 2 chuz any of PPT, DBT and CBT, y didn't u chuz d 'advantageous CBT' ?
Park well o!

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2013
Chelcy10: The shamles man is luking 4 xcuse 2 justify his poor performance.
U had d options 2 chuz any of PPT, DBT and CBT, y didn't u chuz d 'advantageous CBT' ?
Park well o!

U guyz r mad!! I pray u fail so u wld knw hw it pains.. Bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Samorano76(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2013
Pls can u tell me hw d cbt text webt,mine is scheduled 4 tuesday,jst nid to knw hw it went.ppt,dbt,cbt,ur preparednes matters in all of dis.u get wat u tick.
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 18, 2013
Acecube: Stop whinning.... you're just a sore loser by posting this... Do you know the stress associated with clicking 400 questions in a stipulated time ? unlike ppt that you bribe examiners for extra time and they'll shout pens up and you'll still be shading... This is computer based, how many candidates are used to systems ?
dont you know that i scored 263 in this just concluded jamb? You call me a sore loser i dont think you can score such a great mark, can you? Try to be more humble, i pray they do the same thing they did to we ppt to you, you simpleton,nincompoop,nitwit,idiot,stupid,bastard and undiscipline fellow.

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 18, 2013
Akposy:

U ar a first class fool, imagine ur prayer, cos u failed u want others to go down dsame rail as u, sory! U were nt jst gud enough, and JAMB graded u as u performed, stop trying 2 make some xcuses.

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Acecube(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2013
Messilo: dont you know that i scored 263 in this just concluded jamb? You call me a sore loser i dont think you can score such a great mark, can you? Try to be more humble, i pray they do the same thing they did to we ppt to you, you simpleton,nincompoop,nitwit,idiot,stupid,bastard and undiscipline fellow.
and see who's talking about humility, in as much as i'll love to respond to those insults you poured out on your lineage i'll refrain from doing such, you logged in on a social network and start insinuating that ppt is more difficult than jamb cbt, on what ground, have you written any cbt in your life before ?

And for the record, the last time i checked I'm still a medical student why don't you beat that cool

2 Likes

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 18, 2013
Akposy:

You failed because you shaded from your phone and altered your paper types. Quit whining!

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2013
ferdimako:

You failed because you shaded from your phone and altered your paper types. Quit whining!
misinformed &retarded fellow...

SMH
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2013
Chelcy10:
U ar a first class fool, imagine ur prayer, cos u failed u want others to go down dsame rail as u, sory! U were nt jst gud enough, and JAMB graded u as u performed, stop trying 2 make some xcuses.

Lol..mugu, if i had failed, i wld nt be in nairaland again...check out delsu admission thread..i passed!
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Me? I did DBT and i did all my questions with off hand...stop blabbing
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by buzyguy: 10:30pm On May 18, 2013
..I dae cum,mak i chop my fud finish...
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by buzyguy: 10:32pm On May 18, 2013
Kai! I hate whr pple dae rain curse lyk water as i dae see ham so.lemi settle matter,i bliev many of d cbts neva wishd to write cbt they ve as wel restd on ppt sms nd unfortunate 4dem jamb com troway dem put 4cbt.no wahala God help u cbt guys mak u jst pass above 200,cuz i bliev say blow 200 goe absent 4ds cbt.dat of cbt cn neva b markd as ppt due to mass malpractic in ppt,so congrats to d cbts.finally,what wil sincerely pain me to an extent of joining bokoharam nd volunteer myself to suicidebomb dat narrow-entranc jamb office at gariki be sae make cbt produce more dan 10 candidatz weh score 300 nd above.Everytn goe scatter scatter,bt i pray itz neva so.
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by jayp2: 12:05am On May 19, 2013
Guys, I believe there's no twelve years old here. We're all mature minds and life isn't Bed of Roses. Things wouldn't always go the way we planned, so when it happens just move on. You shouldn't be insulting one another here because you might each other's help sometimes later.
Dear Akposy, please your was your DBT questions different from the PPT? or are they the same questions?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 6:12am On May 19, 2013
jay_p: Guys, I believe there's no twelve years old here. We're all mature minds and life isn't Bed of Roses. Things wouldn't always go the way we planned, so when it happens just move on. You shouldn't be insulting one another here because you might each other's help sometimes later.
Dear Akposy, please your was your DBT questions different from the PPT? or are they the same questions?
Thanks.
true talk, but some people believe that they are genius how could my friend score such a low mark and i score just a mere 263 out of 340 that i'm expecting but i'm praying that they do the same system of marking they did to us to them.
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by koolet: 7:07am On May 19, 2013
Please i wrote cbt yesterday nd i havnt recieved any msg about my score, 37065718fh 017041030 plz nd plz
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Tuljaking(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2013
Check ur email
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by aurorae: 7:32am On May 19, 2013
Akposy:

Me? I did DBT and i did all my questions with off hand...stop blabbing

thank God.someone who did DBT.pls have you seen your score.mine is still saying ''no result yet''.
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by koolet: 7:36am On May 19, 2013
aurorae:

thank God.someone who did DBT.pls have you seen your score.mine is still saying ''no result yet''.
me 2 nd they said 3hours oh *worried*
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2013
jay_p: Guys, I believe there's no twelve years old here. We're all mature minds and life isn't Bed of Roses. Things wouldn't always go the way we planned, so when it happens just move on. You shouldn't be insulting one another here because you might each other's help sometimes later.
Thanks.
The english was nt d same

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2013
aurorae:

I have seen mine ooo..last 2wks.. It was showing NO RESULT YET! I just took my case to God, den dey released on maths..3days later dey released d rest

1 Like

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by jayp2: 5:22pm On May 19, 2013
Akposy:
The english was nt d same
Thanks Akposy, but was other subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics the same? That it was only English Language that was changed
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2013
Harjibode:
misinformed &retarded fellow...

SMH

At this ur age, you;re still doing UTME.
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2013
Akposy:

Me? I did DBT and i did all my questions [b]with off hand[/b]...stop blabbing

Who blabs here? That in bold means what? These children are not good materials.Nigeria has lost it!

2 Likes

Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2013
jay_p:
Thanks Akposy, but was other subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics the same? That it was only English Language that was changed

i am not sure of the rest, cos we later used paper due to server problem
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2013
ferdimako:

Who blabs here? That in bold means what? These children are not good materials.Nigeria has lost it!
cos i made a mistake..... u r an apologist...stupid creature...perfect fool
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Akposy(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2013
ferdimako:

At this ur age, you;re still doing UTME.
and so wat? is it every1 dat is privileged? u r so bored..go suck ur moda boobs!
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Adex097: 4:16pm On May 20, 2013
WTF!!!
This thread is so hot!!
*jumps into the swimming pool*
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Holyrule(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2013
Acecube: Stop whinning.... you're just a sore loser by posting this... Do you know the stress associated with clicking 250 questions in a stipulated time ? unlike ppt that you bribe examiners for extra time and they'll shout pens up and you'll still be shading... This is computer based, how many candidates are used to systems ?
you not makn sense man, not by force to comment on a thread. If acandidate aint used to computer, then heor she shouldn't register... U just a dummy fornot contributing positively. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Cbt Share Your Score Let Compare Which Is Better! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2013
Akposy:
and so wat? is it every1 dat is privileged? u r so bored..go suck ur moda boobs!

Okay kids...go find work...stop living at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [economic Thread] / Exclusive Pictures Of Some UNIZIK Medical Students That Graduated On Friday. / Internal Memo Of Katsina State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.