Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Western Union Bug 2013 Is Working Ooo. Goverment Father - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Western Union Bug 2013 Is Working Ooo. Goverment Father (1193 Views)

How Can Farmers Get Goverment Approved Loans. / Western Union Bug 2013 Is Working Ooo Naija's. Bleep The Goverment / Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Bug 2013 Is Working Ooo. Goverment Father by fuckgov: 12:12pm On May 18, 2013
Nigerians in the house, Bleep evil government. there are also making money with cyber crime apart from stolen our money. But God pass them. i just want to notify u guys about the 2013 western union bug is currently working fine here in Malaysia deadly coders in http://www.spyroteam.net/ They also created LR adder software, but is no longer working because of the high security in LIBERTY RESERVE, but the western union bug is working in many countries also some Nigerians are using it secretly, they are giving license 1 week two weeks guys no dulling make ona shop ona own share before USA FBI go track the software down ooo. well if u visit the site FBI have blocked their yahoo id ooo. add them to yahoo chat and it will not add, send them email no respond, has been shut down by FBI , but they have reach all saved emails address in their pc and send their new email which is spyroteam1@yahoo.com

My fellow naija if they give u license of 1 week just get agent when go they cash out the money for u and make big cash before bastard FBI go track the software down ooo, u can download from their site and see ur self at http://www.spyroteam.net/ note the email there has been blocked ooo u can try it, their new email is spyroteam1@yahoo.com if America blocked they will get another one, the LR adder is not working oooo don't go for that ooo. i dey shout make ona for hear well ooo. 4gerit nothing dey happen the worse be say ee no get trace. i say make i let all the Bad Guys And Good Guys in the house To know b4 ee cast, shop alone bad. and i believe our evil Government are doing it, they are the master in cyber crime ask rich 'S .. The wubug 2013 software. his very easy to use, ask for usage method. God Go bless Iranian hackers abi America sanction them for western union not to be in the country..
many wu agent i trust them they will cash out and collect thier share, shop I shop the life moves on.
http://www.spyroteam.net/ the email has been shut down in the site unable to contact them by that. new email spyroteam1@yahoo.com

keep safe and safe,no segremege.
Re: Western Union Bug 2013 Is Working Ooo. Goverment Father by chiboy11(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2013
All dis esay just 2scam pple, if u can send western union y not send it 2ur self. Stupid thief

(1) (Reply)

Quail Bird And Egg Supplir. / Jehus Farmland Investment / Good Price For Aluminum Roofing Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.