Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

SA Woman Bust With Drugs In India - Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Woman Bust With Drugs In India - Report (690 Views)

Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SA Woman Bust With Drugs In India - Report by jidewin(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2013
Johannesburg - A South African woman was reportedly caught by customs officials at Mumbai Airport carrying 26 kilogrammes of drugs, the SABC reported on Friday.

According to Indian media reports this was one of the biggest drug busts in recent times.
The woman, identified as Sity Lentin, was searched by Indian custom officials as she prepared to board a Ethiopian Airways flight to South Africa, the broadcaster reported.

Acting on a tip-off officials searched her luggage and found a false pocket in which drugs like cocaine, methamphetamine and ketamine were concealed.

The SABC reported Lentin was believed to work for an event management company which has operations in India, Canada and Singapore.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-woman-bust-with-drugs-in-India-report-20130517

* I think i would blame her N....... grin BF (i.e if she have one) for that.
- SAPA

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife, Then Hangs Himself At Their Home In Ondo State / Man, 19, Defiles 3-year-old Girl In Ekiti / BURSTED! Bank Manager Arrested For Running An Armed Robbery Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.