Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught (4740 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by hommes(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2013
Pls.House, I need serious response on this topic.a friend's newly married wife was engaged in act of stealing her husband money on till she was caught and the husband said is going to divoce her. Does it up to that?
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2013
It simply means that the marraige is not working. Why would she steal from herself?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 18, 2013
Why did she steal?

Is the hubby doing his part financially??

Is she working or being a full time housewife??

When am cleared on this. I will knw wht to say about the matter wey dey on ground
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by obyrich(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2013
There is nothing like a wife stealing her husbands money in the first place. Marriage bonds husband and wife as one indivisible entity only to be separated physically by death.Your friend should learn to share his resources with his wife if he really means the business of marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by Tolexander: 9:38pm On May 18, 2013
Police station straight to report!

It is a theft base o which is punishable under nigerian law!
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by gramci: 9:45pm On May 18, 2013
obyrich: There is nothing like a wife stealing her husbands money in the first place. Marriage bonds husband and wife as one indivisible entity only to be separated physically by death.Your friend should learn to share his resources with his wife if he really means the business of marriage.

May be you didn't get it, there's is a difference collecting money from your husbands locker without permission and outright stealing. I have seen ladies that have acquired property without the knowledge of their husband.
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by baby124: 11:09pm On May 18, 2013
There is an illness called kleptomania. Hope she doesn't do it outside sha. Get her help. This is sad. So the husband didn't see this while dating? Plus I wonder why the husband is discussing such issues with the OP.
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by obyrich(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2013
gramci:

May be you didn't get it, there's is a difference collecting money from your husbands locker without permission and outright stealing. I have seen ladies that have acquired property without the knowledge of their husband.
The poster didn't furnish us with the details of the stealing. Don't be surprised that what you call 'taking money from your husbands locker' may be what the OP calls 'stealing'. Some men can be funny oo.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by feminineA: 7:48pm On May 19, 2013
So because she took money from her hubbys pocket he wants to divorce her?? Very flimsy reason! If that's the way all men behave no woman will still be in her husbands house with me leading the pack.
Is her hubby stingy??what's his definition of stealing??

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by oyatz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Very funny question. I am sure the OP is not married.

My wife can't steal my money because we own the money together (that's the meaning of marriage).
However, if I see my wife taking money from my wallet or pocket without telling me, I will just carry her straight to the other room and fvck her for 3hrs non-stop.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by Mystic2019: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2019
oyatz:

My wife can't steal my money because we own the money together (that's the meaning of marriage).
However, if I see my wife taking money from my wallet or pocket without telling me, I will just carry her straight to the other room and fvck her for 3hrs non-stop.
lol,this is so hilarious.
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught by blesskewe(f): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2019
oyatz:

As punishment grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE / Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.