Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison (7751 Views)

Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule / Jarule, Don Jazzy, Others At Delta State Government House / Ashanti And Jarule Set To Perform Life In Benin (nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2013
BarryX: I thought p...ussy was derogatory to the women folk. What happened to Women rights and gender equality? #JUSTsaying
hahahahahahha
Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 20, 2013
2yrs in prison...hmmmm
Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 20, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
@ kulyie.
He said he couldn't make it.
He said I should represent him.
lmao cheesycheesycheesycheesy if its not panadol,it can not be the same as panadol :p it'e either jarule's john t or nobodys 8-)
Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 20, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
who be this nah?
since 1990 you always horrrrney..are you you are okay
like you never get Hot when you see a fine girl

biko shift jare,let me see the fine boy well.see abs cheesy omg 8-) *singing in kelvin lytle's voice* he drives me crazy,what a sexy dude :p
Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2013
kulyie: like you never get Hot when you see a fine girl

biko shift jare,let me see the fine boy well.see abs cheesy omg 8-) *singing in kelvin lytle's voice* he drives me crazy,what a sexy dude :p
crying~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by Nobody: 12:15am On May 21, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
crying~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`[color=#000099][/color]
make sure you cry blood too o or betterstill go to the well and cry till the water in the well increases to top level with your tears 8-)
Re: Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison by DonaldGenes(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2013
kulyie: make sure you cry blood too o or betterstill go to the well and cry till the water in the well increases to top level with your tears 8-)
you wicked ohhh

2face Idibia To Donate 60% Of Song Proceed To Refugees, Idps / Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Transgender Pro Athlete Candace Parker NWBA Dark Secrets Exposed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9