Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

A Prayer Thread For The success of the on-going State Of Emergency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prayer Thread For The success of the on-going State Of Emergency (522 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer Thread For The success of the on-going State Of Emergency by homesteady(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2013
My fellow Nairalands, please join in the prayer!! Christians,Muslims,Pagans!! any Religion!! Just join!! Who knows, our prayer might be answered!!
Re: A Prayer Thread For The success of the on-going State Of Emergency by homesteady(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2013
May GOD Almighty protect all helpless civilians in the affected states! AMEN!
May GOD give our Military men the wisdom to exterminate this 'vampire' group called Boko haram! AMEN!
May GOD cause confusion in the various camps of boko haram! AMEN!!
May GOD expose their sponsors!! AMEN!

May GOD bring shame upon those who said the SOE will fail!! AMMMMEEEENNNNNN
Re: A Prayer Thread For The success of the on-going State Of Emergency by ZUBY77(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2013
Useless request. We rather direct our energy to United States to lend us drones and intelligence satellites.
God left Afrika the moment the Europeans invaded in 1800s

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Lured Me Into Stealing, Selling Ofbabies – Wife / Cpc's Fasakin Replies Reuben Abati, Calls Him The Untutored Spin Doctor / Nigerian Lawmakers Approve 14-year Imprisonment For Same-sex Marriage Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.