Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) (34917 Views)

See The "Massive" Construction Ongoing Work At 2nd Niger Bridge / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ said he would and he did.
Watch the video and decide for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Where are the pessimists?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Ozigbondu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
l have no regrets voting GEJ.This is one of the main reasons why i voted him and the project is still being delievered yet some blind broom waving agents move around calling it a scam

OP thanks a lot for this insightful videos hopefully it will send some witches to sleep

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by chamboy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
,ok dey can continue... dont wory buhari would send fashola to comission it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by chamboy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
,ok dey can continue... dont worry buhari would send fashola to comission it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
chamboy:
,ok dey can continue... dont worry buhari would send fashola to comission it

Jealousy grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
The biggest hypocrite in the world is Mogidi.
I was really surprised when I saw you jubilating because Gej MAY get an appointment by the same 'evil' USA

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by SkyBlue1: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Five years later and the bridge is being started. Good. At least it can be completed in a more competent administration.

31 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gej you did well for Nigerians, no wonder why the SS and the SE was strongly supporting your bid for second tenure.

You too much buh otuoke love u more.

25 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by garrix8: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP your head correct so??

Na you buy data for me??

Thunder fire ya k-leg dia!!!

cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Sweetguy25: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Only people who didn't know the concept behind the project will say its a scam.
Julius Berger hardly disappoints.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by PointB: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one.

7 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
We don c many ongoing projects, what we rarely c is completed n commissioned projects

8 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Five years later and the bridge is being started. Good. At least it can be completed in a more competent administration.

Check the image below for Buhari's promise to the Eastern region. He aims to create 1 million jobs, trust our Igbo brothers to remind him of his promise.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I was really surprised when I saw you jubilating because Gej MAY get an appointment by the same 'evil' USA

How far?

10 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by SkyBlue1: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Gej you did well for Nigerians, no wonder why the SS and the SE was strongly supporting your bid for second tenure.

You too much buh otuoke love u more.

Let us not be disengenuous please. There is a reason Jonathan was on defence and apologetics mode when he went around campaigning in the southern states, he knew how much he had failed the people and kept on promising to change that. I don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to challenge that sentiment. The Niger Delta is NOT much better of today because of Jonathan, if anything he has made it worse and sown uneccesary division, he and his wife. The Second Niger Bridge has been started, finally, that is good, but it doesn't mean Jonathan wasn't a failure because he was. I hope you are sophisticated enough to entertain a world of nuance and complexity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by myweb(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

As in, I thought I was the only person who noticed that. No standard. They always along with their sentimental soul. Peeps like ozoigbondu, severus snape, mogidi, showyourcertificate definitely allow a willful ignorance to take toll on them. But I want to assure all of them that people recognise more the hypocrisy of their mind.
People can differentiate black and white irrespective of how bad you want to paint a good, laudable, landmark steps.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Let us not be disengenuous please. There is a reason Jonathan was on defence and apologetics mode when he went around campaigning in the southern states, he nkew how much he had failed the people and kept on promising to change that. I don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to challenge that sentiment. The Niger Delta is NOT much better of today because of Jonathan, if anything he has made it worse and sown uneccesary division, he and his wife.

After Obasanjo's tenure the SW became Dubai?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by dhardline(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
We knew GEJ would start it...Buhari should just continue from where GEJ stopped.
Please view and be happy for progress.No hating.

4 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
myweb:

As in, I thought I was the only person who noticed that. No standard. They always along with their sentimental soul. Peeps like ozoigbondu, severus snape, mogidi, showyourcertificate definitely allow a willful ignorance to take toll on them. But I want to assure all of them that people recognise more the hypocrisy of their mind.
People can differentiate black and white irrespective of how bad you want to paint a good, laudable, landmark steps.

Stop derailing, this is about the 2nd Niger bridge.

10 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by SkyBlue1: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I bet after Obasanjo's tenure the SW looked like Dubai?

Comparing one devil with another does not make either of them a saint. Jonathan was voted in to be different.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Let us not be disengenuous please. There is a reason Jonathan was on defence and apologetics mode when he went around campaigning in the southern states, he knew how much he had failed the people and kept on promising to change that. I don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to challenge that sentiment. The Niger Delta is NOT much better of today because of Jonathan, if anything he has made it worse and sown uneccesary division, he and his wife. The Second Niger Bridge has been started, finally, that is good, but it doesn't mean Jonathan wasn't a failure because he was. I hope you are sophisticated enough to entertain a world of nuance and complexity.

You cant shut me out like that pls... That was my opinion and am entitled to it ok... Take your complaints else where

8 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
dhardline:
We knew GEJ would start it...Buhari should just continue from where GEJ stopped.
[size=15pt]Please view and be happy for progress.No hating.[/size]

Thanks bros.
That's the point of this thread, view and appreciate.

11 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Coming from a treacherous, vile, violent and irrational tribal and religious bigot like yourself, this is ironic.

While your Northern elites reap you off, you guys survive on Kunu and dried grass.

...And beg on the streets of every city. Pathetic bum!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by atlwireles: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi, I throw salute. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a treacherous, vile, violent and irrational tribal and reliigous bigot like yourself, this is ironic.

While your elites reap you off, you guys survive on Kunu and dried grass.

He's an unrepentant nematode, a real waste of saliva.

Seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, please this deserves frontpage, for years the naysayers believed the bridge won't be built.

9 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
atlwireles:
Mogidi, I throw salute. cool

bros I throway salute ja re

5 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by ozo13(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Where are the pessimists?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by seunlayi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by efilefun(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good, no hating but do we say this project had been on for 4 years?? cuz it looks like what was just started during the 6weeks extension of the election.

If it had been on for awhile i trust Abati, Okupe and FFK to show it off to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by tinuolababy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay. No big deal sha
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
My neck is hurting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

October 1: Sowore Challenges Burna Boy To Join #RevolutionNow Protest / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.