Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Which One Would You Prefer: Employment, Self Employed, Business Owners, Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which One Would You Prefer: Employment, Self Employed, Business Owners, Investor (3578 Views)

N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer? / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Top 10 Self Employed Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Prefer: Employment, Self Employed, Business Owners, Investor by faith1914: 7:43pm On May 18, 2013
which one would you prefer: employment, self employed, Business owners, Investors

Let's have your say on this topic, we have a lot to discuss.

Re: Which One Would You Prefer: Employment, Self Employed, Business Owners, Investor by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2013
For u to be financially free, u must find yourself in the right quadrant. Now don't get me wrong- some people that are in the E(employees) could be financially free if they can channel the income and experience they get in making serious investments or creating businesses for themselves. In that case, even when they lose their jobs, life goes on and even better because they are better equipped for the nemesis that awaits any employee in nigeria(retrenchment, resignation or being retired). Personally I prefer the 'B' and am working towards it even tough I am still an employee.
Re: Which One Would You Prefer: Employment, Self Employed, Business Owners, Investor by biz1234: 4:29am On May 19, 2013
Business owner to have people work for me, after which I will switch over to become an investor to have my money work for me. That is my plan.

(1) (Reply)

Breast And Ass Enlargement/no Side Effect / We Will Soon Create A Portal To Stop Fake Insurance Papers – Assbifi / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.