Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Foregin Student Learning English(i Think You Will Laugh) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Foregin Student Learning English(i Think You Will Laugh) (713 Views)

Even Iate Idiagbon Will Laugh At This Joke / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / [i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foregin Student Learning English(i Think You Will Laugh) by ThePhantom(m): 3:57am On Apr 24, 2008
Hello Everyone, it is me again.  Some of you might have heard this one before , but This is my version enjoy.

There was foregin exchange student from Italy that attended a school in the USA trying to learn English. On a Friday the Female Teacher gave the whole class an assignment to learn some English Words over the weekend. On his way home he walked by a small airport and he heard a guy Say "Take off, ", so he wrote down the word Take off. The next day he went to the zoo and at one point the zebra escaped, so he wrote down "Zebra" thinking it was a cool word. Later that night he was going up to his room when a neighbor's baby was crying, so he wrote down "Baby". Later that night he was watching Superman and he liked that movie, so he wrote down "Superman". The next day he was going out when he saw a man hold the door for a woman and said "ladies first" He like that and wrote it down.

HERE IT COMES

On Monday, the Teacher was asking everyone about what words they learnt over that weekend, So she turned to him and asked him what he learnt,  he said

Foregin Student: Take of Zebra baby

Teacher: Who do you think you are?

Foregin Student: Superman

Teacher: Get out side now

Foregin Student: Ladies First

Hope you enjoyed it. Look for my next post
Re: The Foregin Student Learning English(i Think You Will Laugh) by ituen(m): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2008
old joke but rocks

(1) (Reply)

Old Maid / A B C D E F G / Age & Character Calculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.