Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

[i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] (758 Views)

19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand / When You Finally Don't Understand English.hilarious Pic / The Foregin Student Learning English(i Think You Will Laugh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] by Labans(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2007
Why it's important to understand English

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank.
Short line.
Just one lady in front of me. . .an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and she was a little irritated . . .
She asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations".
The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people, too!"
Re: [i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] by iice(f): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2007
grin grin grin welcome back labans, have missed your jokes grin grin
Re: [i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] by Labans(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
iice:

grin grin grin welcome back labans, have missed your jokes grin grin

@ IICE
Thank you so much 4 ur support, its nice to be back again! grin grin kiss kiss
Re: [i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] by chaz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
Ha, cute. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ransome / Geography / New Work Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.