Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Televangelist Pat Robertson Says All Men Cheat & Blames The Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Televangelist Pat Robertson Says All Men Cheat & Blames The Women (603 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Dinosaurs Prove Young Earth Creationists Are Wrong.. / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Televangelist Pat Robertson Says All Men Cheat & Blames The Women by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2013
83 year old televangelist and media mogul Pat
Robertson says that all men have a tendency to
cheat and it's a wife’s duty is to keep her man
faithful, by focusing on the positive and making
sure the home is so enticing he doesn’t want to
stray. Robertson said this while responding to a
question from a viewer who wrote:
“I’ve been trying to forgive my husband for
cheating on me. We have gone to counseling, but I
just can’t seem to forgive, nor can I trust. How do
you let go of the anger? How do you trust again?"
Below is Pat Robertson's reply...
“Here’s the secret. Stop talking the cheating. He
cheated on you, well, he’s a man. You need to
focus on the reasons you married him. Does he
provide a home for you to live in? Does he provide
food for you to eat? Does he provide clothes for you
to wear? Is he nice to the children… Is he
handsome?”

What? So if he does all this then it's OK for him to
cheat?

“Recognize also, like it or not, males have a
tendency to wander a little bit. What you want to
do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn’t
want to wander, or give in to the “salacious”
magazine pictures and Internet filled with adult
films."

Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Says All Men Cheat & Blames The Women by bizmahn: 10:06am On May 19, 2013
Pat Robertson started well it seems but from most of his recent comments it appears he is deviating at old age similar to what Solomon did in the bible.I read he once publicly requested the US to assasinate a president (can't remember which) who has been a threat.I've read similar controversial comments from him in diverse other matters.I pray he'll edge back to godly reality before his time.

(1) (Reply)

An Attitude Of Gratitude– The Psychology Behind Shukr / A Gospel Without A Future / Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.