Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast (8159 Views)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by topazjosh(m): 2:24am On May 20, 2013
I see no reason any tinubu a c n STUPIDfollower love to portray southwesterners as haters,gej actually promise them and u wait till he fullfil his promise,how is it your headache in the 1st place sef?some ibo dudes are are fools & dumb though.
Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by nwabumalyahoo: 11:34am On May 20, 2013
May God bless Mr President, posterity will certainly vindicate Him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2013
gbanikiti: what is floating cities please?

Eziachi:
We don't have to know what it means, just add it and leave the bones digestions to DEMDEM.
FLOATING CITY ADDED-Over to you demdem, what next?

The retardeen promised to give us floating cities here in ND. This was extensively discussed and i cant believe we all have forgotten so soon.
Till date, we haven't seen any "CI" not to talk of "CITY". I believe u now know what it is now grin

https://www.nairaland.com/448928/jonathan-plans-floating-cities-niger

http://www.informationng.com/2010/05/goodluck-jonathan-plans-floating-cities-in-niger-delta.html
Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by Eziachi: 6:09pm On May 22, 2013
bigfrancis21: Instead of some nairalanders to be happy at this news, they instead choose to look down on the news and call Jonathan names just because the project isn't happening in their region.
So you don't know that a typical and average Nigeria will have no qualm siting a navy base in the desert not minding that ships does sail in water, not on sand?
And the worse being, he will find justification for it without flinching and will have ready made supporters. Thats the real Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by Eziachi: 6:12pm On May 22, 2013
Demdem:

[b]The retardeen promised to give us floating cities here in ND. This was extensively discussed and i cant believe we all have forgotten so soon.
Till date, we haven't seen any "CI" not to talk of "CITY". I believe u now know what it is now grin

I thought Jonathan is just before Jesus Christ to you and does no wrong? It goes to show that many of you views are more personal benefit than being objective.
Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by Eziachi: 6:15pm On May 22, 2013
DEGREE2466: what of the airport GEJ promised to build in all the 36 states in Nigeria?
A rather late question, since you never bother to ask him then, what of if you never deliver?
Re: Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2013
Eziachi:
I thought Jonathan is just before Jesus Christ to you [s]and does no wrong? It goes to show that many of you views are more personal benefit than being objective.[/s]

again u thought and again u are wrong. i have once asked u not to assume unnecessarily as regards Demdem before.
initially u felt such reports i raised never existed.

Eziachi:
We don't have to know what it means, just add it and leave the bones digestions to DEMDEM.
FLOATING CITY ADDED-Over to you demdem, what next?

u challenged me and i brought u a report as regards this, now u are changing the goal post. I dont expect the retardeen to be perfect, i was only reminding him of one of his numerous promises which i feel its in-line.
My views being objectice to u is none of ur business as long as its the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Denies Masterminding Impeachment Of Kano Assembly Speaker / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Did Not Do NYSC / Lagos State Launches The First Youth Led SDG Action In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.