Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary (1720 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Candidates Without ICT Knowledge Should Forget JAMB – Registrar / Explosion Rocks Registrar's Office Of Rsust. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by phemmyjohnson: 11:28pm On May 18, 2013
The registrar of JAMB, Prof
Ojerinde was on NTA Weekend
Live today, 18th May and the
following comments were
extracted from his interview...
- Over 700,000 candidates have
chance to get into school this
year (those with 180 and above).
- Candidates who tried to cheat
were given Types A,B,C,D when
the types were composed of
D,I,B,U (From his name initials)...
he asked, where did the students
get type A and C expo from?
Confirming all expos were Fake
and a SCAM.
- He also talked about students
no longer serious to study as
most of them failed to read the 2
novels recommended by JAMB
from which questions were set.
- If you think your script was not
marked well, come over as from
June 1st and challenge JAMB to
get your script remarked. If
there's an error, they'll give you
N100,000.
From our personal deduction, the
JAMB cut-off will not be reduced!
If you have your own
contribution to this publication,
please drop it..

2 Likes

Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Odunhana: 7:21am On May 19, 2013
Dat man no serious
phemmy johnson: The registrar of JAMB, Prof
following comments were
and a SCAM.
N100,000.
If you have your own
please drop it..
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2013
Odunhana: Dat man no serious

Go for your new scores and N100,000.Olodo!
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Nobody: 9:52am On May 19, 2013
ferdimako:

abi o afta cheatng he is nw making noise..mttchw
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by fabby26(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2013
following comments were
and a SCAM.
N100,000.
If you have your own
please drop it..

And what if it's the other way round, then jamb will flog ur ass and jail you for malpractice then grin
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Odunhana: 11:50am On May 19, 2013
Who told you i failed or involved in malpractices? I had 233. Just wanted to be sure of the marking scheme. Get that into your stinking head. And next time, you should better know who you fucking with.
ferdimako:

Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 19, 2013
Odunhana: Who told you i failed or involved in malpractices? I had 233. Just wanted to be sure of the marking scheme. Get that into your stinking head. And next time, you should better know who you fucking with.
juveniles has taken over NL, he should know who he's toying with, who exactly? A jambite? Damn.. You scored 233 in JAMB & you still spending ours on NL, talk of priorities, oshi o da
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Odunhana: 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
I don't argue with kid like you.
Ogbeche77: juveniles has taken over NL, he should know who he's toying with, who exactly? A jambite? Damn.. You scored 233 in JAMB & you still spending ours on NL, talk of priorities, oshi o da

Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 19, 2013
Odunhana: I don't argue with kid like you.
look at the picture of the oldest person in your sitting room, the respect you grant such person, I deserve it too, na me be kid? See wetin nairaland don cause..
Go & pass JAMB first, I rest my case
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 19, 2013
Odunhana: Who told you i failed or involved in malpractices? I had 233. Just wanted to be sure of the marking scheme. Get that into your stinking head. And next time, you should better know who you fucking with.
Your mates are doing their masters.You're still stuck with 233?

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Odunhana: 1:06pm On May 19, 2013
Sorry Oga, but you took it personal. If u had any of your relatives that participated at the just concluded UTME and scored above that, i challenge you to bring them out.
ferdimako:
Your mates are doing their masters.You're still stuck with 233?
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Zonacom(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2013
I watched the interview too and i must hail that beautiful innitiative of the exam body. If expos disappoint students again for like 3 consecutive years, jambites will then be forced to study hard
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Odunhana: 1:13pm On May 19, 2013
Sorry old papa. But you must as well realised i didn't quote any of your posts wrongly before you quoted mine. Next time, be rest assure you maintain your class if you don't want insult as such. In what way can you proof you are intelligent than those JAMB scored low. I would rather you kept mute SIR.
Ogbeche77: look at the picture of the oldest person in your sitting room, the respect you grant such person, I deserve it too, na me be kid? See wetin nairaland don cause..
Go & pass JAMB first, I rest my case
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by eniorisha(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2013
Ogbeche77: juveniles has taken over NL, he should know who he's toying with, who exactly? A jambite? Damn.. You scored 233 in JAMB & you still spending ours on NL, talk of priorities, oshi o da

Who tell u dt all jambites r juveniles? ur assersion is bad, dt u may not be one mak u feel u are on top of d world?
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Spiff20(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2013
I watched d interview nd i was filled with anger cos i knw i didn't cheat nd d exam was quite easier dan i thought so hw come i had a low score?mtcheeew Jamb knws wat dey did within God will judge dem
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Fynestboi: 7:36pm On May 19, 2013
Ope oo abeg hw do i go abt dis wuld i go to jamb office @ abuja or d one nearer to mai place?
following comments were
and a SCAM.
N100,000.
If you have your own
please drop it..
at last if dis tn is actually true i go appy....
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Fynestboi: 7:39pm On May 19, 2013
fjjc: IF THIS IS THE CASE THEN THERE SOME STUDENTS THAT PASS VERY WELL THAT JAMB FAILED THEM BECAUSE OF THIS ALLEGATION OF EXAMINATIONS MALPRACTICES.I HOPE PROF. DIBU REALISE THAT THERE ARE SOME STUDENTS THAT SCORE ABOVE 200 THAT JAMB MARK THEM DOWN. IF THE REVERSE IS THE CASE THEN THE PROF HAS TO RESIGN.
SECONDED

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by phemmyjohnson: 8:39pm On May 19, 2013
You guys should behave like ADULTS..Haba! Is there any person that is 18years here! Didn't expect this from you guys..Y wud u call urselves OLODO!! that's bad 4 adults ooo....
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by 2gbasky22(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2013
Oh my world wat is dis man saying, they realy say nothing works in part of the world(NIGERIA) except corruption........are we all surposed to start traveling to abuja?

If he knows he can stand by his words let them do dis remarking at state level, cos i've been so waiting 4 this. Did any jambite wrote dat same "use of english" i wrote

this exam eeehn?
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Fynestboi: 11:42pm On May 19, 2013
So we ve to go dwn to abuja 4 dis
2gbasky22: Oh my world wat is dis man saying, they realy say nothing works in part of the world(NIGERIA) except corruption........are we all surposed to start traveling to abuja?

If he knows he can stand by his words let them do dis remarking at state level, cos i've been so waiting 4 this. Did any jambite wrote dat same "use of english" i wrote

this exam eeehn?
dat man must be stupid if he expect us to cum dwn t6 abuja. Mtchew
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by ayoyori(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2013
2gbasky22: Oh my world wat is dis man saying, they realy say nothing works in part of the world(NIGERIA) except corruption........are we all surposed to start traveling to abuja?

this exam eeehn?
lol.sowi bt correct ur english
Re: HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary by Adex097: 12:50am On May 20, 2013
*lol*
Jamb ain't even in ma mind anymore.
They've done their best (lemme not say otherwise)....
*in W4's voice*
»»»»»Unto the next one«««««
#post-utme#

(1) (Reply)

Am I Too Old To Pursue My Dream Course / UNN And Unilag Direct Entry Into Medicine And Pharmacy / September 2015 Npmcn Primaries Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.