Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth (1437 Views)

Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache / What Inspires Boko Haram And Isis (picture) / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by ashson: 1:19am On May 19, 2013
I just saw this on Facebook, thought I should share. I don't mean to offend anyone...

Truth:
MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER
TRUTH
“Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his
death!!
Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the
highest body of Christian association in the
northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be
the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting
(then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian
Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was,
to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab
countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic
and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria
as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to
preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings
and if possible cause a riot in the North that will
make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were
nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start
their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and
execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives
in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two;
Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa
was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey
Niger Republic.”….Pro fessor Dauda Ojobi
+++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++++++
+++++++ ++++++++++++++
Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of
Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a
retired Professor in Benue State University faculty
of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern
Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The
first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna,
and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi
State.
+++++++ +++++++++++++++ +
Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram,
which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and
some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their
ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they
forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what
Islam made haram. They claimed western
education is sin, they rejected anything brought by
technology, they were popular with saying, wearing
a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television
is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological
advancement of that period). The spiritual leader
of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa
a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once
suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he
discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican
Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he
expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai
Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov.
Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would
help him win his reelection through charm. After
the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President
set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises.
Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that
panel, but when the President, saw the report, he
said no, the white paper will not be issued on this
report, because it may result to crises, so the
white paper was not issued, till date.
Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he
came back from Rome, where he went to further
his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive
and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40
years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I
attended in Bauchi, 2002.
+++++++ +++++++++++++++ +
-Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN
executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda .
Are they waiting for his death before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they want
uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not
investigate in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN
chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of
Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from
police custody several times.
-I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy
by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of
some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not
Christian), is never a creation of Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is
their creation, to fight Russians.
I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you in any
form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set
straight. There is audio lecture
from the Prof. Himself for your digestion.
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by mkmyers45(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2013
Would you just shut up..So even Musa makaniki (whom i know and still know his relations till date) was also a covert christain abi? how is the emir and the british council the same? the Professor you speak of is a non-existent goon..Take Your CONSPIRACY elsewhere
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by bizmahn: 9:29am On May 19, 2013
Myopia in broad daylight.If I get u right Boko haram is the brain child of christians (CAN) till date.What a deep folly.Why then is the primary mission of boko haram an unprovoked slaughter of thousands of innocent christians (including women and children) instead of muslims.They demand for an Islamic republic in the north as their sole peace term till date.This is the same way they post videos of terrorists disguised to look like christians charnting xtian songs & eating the meat of make believe muslims they claim to have murdered.Your deciet & lies are fully evident to the discerning.
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by sademola: 9:46am On May 19, 2013
Here is the source
https://m.facebook.com/UmarunAzare/posts/565777450110427

But wait a minute, there are people living people mentioned in the writeup. The writer is alive, he should be investigated. Jerry Gana is still kicking, he should come out and confirm or deny the allegation. What are the intelligence and investigative arms of the nation's security outfits doing? We need answers not abuses, sentiment or killings.
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by mkmyers45(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2013
sademola: Here is the source
https://m.facebook.com/UmarunAzare/posts/565777450110427

But wait a minute, there are people living people mentioned in the writeup. The writer is alive, he should be investigated. Jerry Gana is still kicking, he should come out and confirm or deny the allegation. What are the intelligence and investigative arms of the nation's security outfits doing? We need answers not abuses, sentiment or killings.
Absolute hokum because me and you know nobody will get answer's when the said professor is a ghost or the fact the Maitasane's parents have been muslims and him an even stauncher muslim.
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by sademola: 10:28am On May 19, 2013
mkmyers45: Absolute hokum because me and you know nobody will get answer's when the said professor is a ghost or the fact the Maitasane's parents have been muslims and him an even stauncher muslim.

Guy, the prof is not a fiction. I have seen him flesh and blood more than thrice unless he died this year. Even if he is a fiction as claimed by you both of us know Jerry Gana and the Emir of Kano are still alive. Don't let us speak for them. To me, all the names dropped have questions to answer. We should not belittle serious matters like this. Forget about religious connotion and coloring
being added to these killings. May be, may be some investigation could put a stop to these senseless and wanton craziness. Do not let us be a pawn in their chess game.
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by mkmyers45(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2013
sademola:

Guy, the prof is not a fiction. I have seen him flesh and blood more than thrice unless he died this year. Even if he is a fiction as claimed by you both of us know Jerry Gana and the Emir of Kano are still alive. Don't let us speak for them. To me, all the names dropped have questions to answer. We should not belittle serious matters like this. Forget about religious connotion and coloring
being added to these killings. May be, may be some investigation could put a stop to these senseless and wanton craziness. Do not let us be a pawn in their chess game.
Oh now i see it..Why has Ado bayero continually remained mute? Why won't he come out and present the facts to security agents? Who then is responsible for Zango-Kataf? so Jerry Gana and co was also sponsoring Musa Makaniki?
Re: Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth by ashson: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
BITTER TRUTH

(1) (Reply)

What Seems To Be The Criteria For A Thread Making Frontpage? / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sunday Service / Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.