Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

GOODBYE To The Reigning, Welcome To The New Mr Ideal Nigeria- PHOTOS - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / GOODBYE To The Reigning, Welcome To The New Mr Ideal Nigeria- PHOTOS (1852 Views)

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Check Out The Reigning Hairstyle For This Christmas Season [PHOTO] / Chidubem Osugade - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOODBYE To The Reigning, Welcome To The New Mr Ideal Nigeria- PHOTOS by Ibracadabra: 4:45am On May 19, 2013
In just under a week , Nigeria will select its Mr Ideal 2013 and so we decided to take a look into the life of Fortune Davis , Mr Ideal Nigeria – Earth 2012 (runner up). Abayomi Towase the 19 yr old winner will be unavailable due to school and so Fortune will be handing over to the new Mr Ideal Nigeria.
‘Life can be as unpredictable as anyone dear imagine, i was so happy to be 1st runner up in the Mr Ideal Nigeria 2012, three months later i had the great joy or being Nigeria’s first representative to the Mister Africa International.
I just wanted to represent my country and make it proud and in return i went on the most incredible journey of my life’ Fortune Davis narrated
Fortune Davis was elected the runner up with the title Mr Ideal Nigeria – Earth on the 9th of June , 2012 at Spicery Hotel , Lekki. He automatically became the ambassador to Blue Storm Energy drink.

Source: http://nocoolstory.com/goodbye-to-the-reigning-welcome-to-the-new-mr-ideal-nigeria-photos/

Re: GOODBYE To The Reigning, Welcome To The New Mr Ideal Nigeria- PHOTOS by Akshow: 6:07am On May 19, 2013
Just one word. Hot
Re: GOODBYE To The Reigning, Welcome To The New Mr Ideal Nigeria- PHOTOS by Rocktation(f): 7:08am On May 19, 2013
Oosh!

(1) (Reply)

Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? / Miss Sahhara To Represent Nigeria At World Transgender Pageant [PHOTOS] / A Female Nairalander "Precious" Needs Your Help Winning The MCAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.