Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Waking Up From A Dream Before Being Attacked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From A Dream Before Being Attacked (497 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Must I Wait Till I Dream Before Getting Married??? / Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waking Up From A Dream Before Being Attacked by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2013
Guys,
I have been wondering what happens when u decide to wake up before being attacked while dreaming. Is it that u disappear from d midst of ur attackers? Cos I have trained myself to wakeup when in such situation.
What are ur views about this?
Re: Waking Up From A Dream Before Being Attacked by bizmahn: 2:31pm On May 19, 2013
Such could be a clear warning of danger.If u don't pray without ceasing(persistent prayer) after such attacks you have yourself to blame.You have nothing to loose if you pray even if such dreams mean nothing.However there are many testimonies & life experiences where people had such dreams & refused to pray & suffered severe consequences.My most beloved aunty was warned one morning that she was seen dead in a dream the last night.She made light of it but she died mysteriously buy evening of that same day.If she had prayed or fasted that day I believe it would have been different.I can write a whole book if I were to tell you similar occurances including my own personal experiences on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

A Course In Miracles / True Talk / Atheist Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.