Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream (24567 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / How Do I Make Ice-cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 7:22am On May 20, 2013
Like seriously?! lipsrsealed That's just gross!!
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by batstan(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2013
abduldope: cow na cus human own 2watery sef despite get wan usless odour lyk spErm
Guess it depends on the bossom its coming out from..... My mama own been de tasty and get flavour sha.....hulloooop hmmmm. grin

1 Like

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by agohavivi(f): 7:47am On May 20, 2013
dasparrow: That is so disgusting. Are they checking the breast milk for HIV/AIDS at all?
If the doner is properly screened for HIV and other diseases of what essence is it screening the milk? You screen the donor not the milk.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by spikesC(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:

I actually know three people that claimed that they stopped breastfeeding at ages of 5 and 6 respectively, and one of them was my botany professor and a year older then I was then, and I was 22.

The other two were PhD holders before they reach their 25th birthdays.

And ofcourse my kid brother who is a confirmed genius with 2 PhDs at the age of 21.

I know it's my word against yours because none of this people are well known, and as far as you are concern I might be making this up, but I assure you it's The God honest truth.

Did he just say 2 PhD. Am i the only person that saw this? 2 PhDs at 21? shocked
Wonders shall never end on nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2013
spikes C:

Did he just say 2 PhD. Am i the only person that saw this? 2 PhDs at 21? shocked
Wonders shall never end on nairaland shocked shocked shocked

You don't have to believe it.

5 words for you; Take it or leave it.

Apparently, you are too dumb to realize that it's completely possible.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Obijulius: 8:12am On May 20, 2013
Am I d only one noticing it or has anyone other gent observed that Nairaland continues to rely on borrowed stories from other blogs sites to post as news.

Dis is a sign that nairaland, has lost its relevance (if it ever had any) and is on a desperate survival line.

One-sided tribalism has finally taken its toll on dis forum. Its a pity and a shame that they might even be manipulating meta info just to come tops on google searches for issues relating to nigeria!

What a great fall!!!
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by kolamilan(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2013
make dem come employ me so that i go dey help them press the milk out.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 8:17am On May 20, 2013
God save us from these world and things happening
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by vm26: 8:18am On May 20, 2013
WHITES!!!!!!!!!!AND THEY SAY US BLACK PEOPLE ARE BARBARICK MCHWEEEEEEEEE
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by favouredseed(f): 8:25am On May 20, 2013
Nonsence
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by claremont(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2013
People find it barbaric to consume ice-cream made from human milk, but perfectly normal to consume that made from cow milk. SMH!
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by spikesC(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:

You don't have to believe it.

5 words for you; Take it or leave it.

Apparently, you are too dumb to realize that it's completely possible.

Hmmm, let me just try as much as possible not to return the insult.

Do u know what it takes to bag an academic PhD?
Even a honourary PhD?
Do you know the level of achievement involved?

See ee, this is not facebook. People who are academically inclined are too much on Nairaland. Respect urself and just park well well with this ur elementary 4 story. wink
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Frostyzone(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2013
spikes C:

Even a honourary PhD?

Typical ignorant African man mentality.

*SMH*
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by spikesC(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:

Typical ignorant African man mentality.

*SMH*

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080926153848AAhMnYQ

http://psychology.about.com/od/education/a/phd-psychology-time.htm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110616180011AAUL8I1

http://askville.amazon.com/long-PHD-Masters-degree/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=12610605

Errrrm, should i continue? Do we need to check how many years it takes to study from nursery to tertiary?

Well, unlike some of us, we like to debate with proofs not insults.
So if u feel you're matured enough and have an idea of wat u're talking about, pls enlighten us and stop abusing THE AFRICAN MENTALITY.

2 PhDs at 21, i laugh in swahili grin
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by luluosas(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2013
Wicked!
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2013
I'll rather drink directly from the source.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2013
I'm sooo disgusted. *pukes*
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2013
claremont: People find it barbaric to consume ice-cream made from human milk, but perfectly normal to consume that made from cow milk. SMH!

Duh because the so called humans equally have diseases.
How do you go to a store to buy ice cream made from human breast milk, especially when you're not aware of the source 's health (hiv?etc).
There's nothing wrong with breast milk, let it be a mother feeding her own kids with her milk- not feeding the community with her milk, when we're uncertain about her health.
Disgusting and wrong! *pukes again*
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Braveht: 10:11am On May 20, 2013
me i want to suck from the source grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 10:40am On May 20, 2013
Ajiro22: Mcheeeew! Just passing by

Nigerians are not involved. Thank God for once.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by nelxsantos(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2013
mukshewwwwww

Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2013
Amaaskia:

Duh because the so called humans equally have diseases.
How do you go to a store to buy ice cream made from human breast milk, especially when you're not aware of the source 's health (hiv?etc).
There's nothing wrong with breast milk, let it be a mother feeding her own kids with her milk- not feeding the community with her milk, when we're uncertain about her health.
Disgusting and wrong! *pukes again*

You've said in your post that there's wrong with breast milk. That summarizes the whole thing . . .
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by optimusprime2(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2013
There are orphaned babies out there who critically need this milk from donors in order to survive, these ones are donating theirs for mere ice-cream,
What an utter waste of effort...
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Selwin256(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2013
Trashhhhhhhhh
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by tonbari: 11:34am On May 20, 2013
Which wan b BOSSOM MILK again na? no b BR3AST MILK b d name?? na wa oo....
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by StateOfMind: 11:45am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone:

I actually know three people that claimed that they stopped breastfeeding at ages of 5 and 6 respectively, and one of them was my botany professor and a year older then I was then, and I was 22.

The other two were PhD holders before they reach their 25th birthdays.

And ofcourse my kid brother who is a confirmed genius with 2 PhDs at the age of 21.

I know it's my word against yours because none of this people are well known, and as far as you are concern I might be making this up, but I assure you it's The God honest truth.

Na wa o, just 3people and you claimed in your initial post that it was according to research. Frostyzone's research...
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2013
Nice, i need some 4 my dogs.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by blackbeau1(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2013
this is one ice cream that i wont be in a hurry to taste.* vomits* infact,from now on,no more icecream for me cause i dont trust nigerian fast food joints. once they hear about this new development, they'll just start making ice cream from bossom milk and claim its a special type of ice cream.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 20, 2013
spikes C:

Even a honourary PhD?

See ee, this is not facebook. People who are academically inclined are too much on Nairaland. Respect urself and just park well well with this ur elementary 4 story. wink
Don't mind him, he thinks he's talking to kindergarten kids here. Does he even know how long it takes to bag one PhD let alone two? A PhD is not Master's you get in 1-2 years, it takes 4-6 years and the amount of work involved is highly tedious, it's not beans at all. So how does one exactly get 2 PhDs by the age of 21? Some folks need to chill on the lies.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 20, 2013
Haba!
It's barbaric.
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by andyanders: 6:50pm On May 20, 2013
One day, people will start selling dog and pig milk for Oybo to buy and eat. Nonsense
Re: Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream by damorac: 8:23pm On May 20, 2013
Lakayana: so because we feel comfortable drinking animal milk we should also drink human milk for it is better why not go ahead and eat human flesh don't you think it will be better than beef?

Can u swear if u have never sucked human milk? Did it turn u to cannibal?
Pls think b4 u talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob / Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.