Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday (49473 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by JaaizTech: 1:33pm On May 20, 2013
I knew she was full of shit from day one. Anyone can pretend this is a modern world; but this is no different from a common prostitute hanging around Allen, VI waiting for the highest bidder to sell her body to. That's exactly what this naive girl has done, she sold her body, her privacy to some dirty media publications for money. She shouldn't be a role model to anyone's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2013
ziccoit:

What do you want us to understand?

Yes, she does.

OR

No, she doesn't.
are u blind...can't u see it is YES she does ₪Ö̤̣̇τ̩̩ act again
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2013
......Omo to shan
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2013
Thank you all for making diz trend nd being on the front page @afam4eva @ogugua88 bigups †☺ u all..GGMUB

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Spike88(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2013
...and the nature of the crime is? A Happy Birthday joor. My you continue to look like the queen you are. Every woman should have the confidence and pride you possess. It is a tastefully done photo!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2013
Checkout what cossy orjiakor has in store for us.....big bossoms/ HIV status....º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) A must read https://www.nairaland.com/1296443/not-hiv-positive-cossy-orjiakor
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 20, 2013
shizzle11: Unelievable! Human body as a form of art? Now that's a new one, SMH!

That being the case, I guess womaen should feel free to expose the booby/nipp.e, booty etc cos we need to adequately view them to be able to appreciate them as a form of art.

@post, nice pose! A slice of sexiness doesn't hurt

[size=13pt]Damilola expose her own?[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by davou4eva(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2013
Hey! gurl, can u just lift ur chest up a little to wish you a happy birthday..... grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2013
Airforce1: I'm in love kiss kiss

I hope you know that she's dark-skinned
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 20, 2013
JaaizTech: I knew she was full of shit from day one. Anyone can pretend this is a modern world; but this is no different from a common prostitute hanging around Allen, VI waiting for the highest bidder to sell her body to. That's exactly what this naive girl has done, she sold her body, her privacy to some dirty media publications for money. She shouldn't be a role model to anyone's daughter.

YO DUDE! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2013
ahhhhrrrgggghhhhh my eyes.......dont look again is for your own good i have exams to write and works to do tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by sakurakitty(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2013
Castos: 100 fans lost! Am among!

Lol, calm the heck down. It's just her back LOL. I'm pretty sure you weren't a fan in the first place, if you would stop liking someone for showing their BACK (not boobs or other parts). Their BACK.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by sakurakitty(f): 8:43pm On May 20, 2013
JaaizTech: I knew she was full of shit from day one. Anyone can pretend this is a modern world; but this is no different from a common prostitute hanging around Allen, VI waiting for the highest bidder to sell her body to. That's exactly what this naive girl has done, she sold her body, her privacy to some dirty media publications for money. She shouldn't be a role model to anyone's daughter.

If that turns you on, you need to learn to control yourself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by jazz04(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2013
Even with the cover on her the shape is still salient- dis girl get yansh!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by ibiali(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2013
missing u so much on tinsel...........happy bday in arrears.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by JFK68: 10:34am On May 21, 2013
Xavier's:
I'm more concerned about who d photographer is?

Soji is d photographer. Lol
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2013

There is nothing wrong with the picture.
She is not even half na-ked as the title suggested.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 04, 2013
Xavier's:
I'm more concerned about who d photographer is?

Me sir, is there any problem?

Btw it's only a gay dude that would not love this pic.. Smooth skin... Who's she's though?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by tpia5: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2013
The problem is when its time to marry.

Nigerian men do not handle such things well, maybe an edo guy can be ok with it sha, they're generally not intimidated or surprised by liberated women.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmmn omo see sexy bodi
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2013
Oooops
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by dplomaticVal: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2013
wannabe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / 2face, Banky W, Kcee, Seantizzle, Run Town Catching Fun Inside Plane (Pics) / Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.