Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Life Is Not As Bad As You Think - A Poem By Pius Princewill - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Life Is Not As Bad As You Think - A Poem By Pius Princewill (2401 Views)

Christmas At Home (poem) By Herovickers / Homeless Not Hopeless - A Poem By Susrite / Life Is Vain Upon Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not As Bad As You Think - A Poem By Pius Princewill by WizPrince1(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2013
Life is Not As Bad As You Think - Poem

All you ever do is cry
And when it storms, you frown up at the sky Because you can't even smile when you're happy, But what you can't see, is: life for you isn't that bad.

Just take it with a grain of salt, And accept you'll never have it all. Your parents may fight, and your dad may drink
But life is never as bad as you think.

You say you're losing sleep at night, Life is all dark, even when there's light, You say that life's just too hard for you. Your days are numbered because you always feel blue.

I've told you: you can talk to me!
But a help to you, I never could be Because the thoughts you have are all your own But sometimes I wish you'd just think of what you'll be in future!

Don't you know life could be so much worse?
With not even a penny in your purse, Walking barefoot down the street, Never success, always defeat.

Your only escape is through a book, You imagine your life as how it should look
Like barbie and ken in their plastic dream house

Life is a big game of cat and mouse. Your emotions, they follow you, and they bring you down.
You want to be an artist, an actress, a singer
And all the bad emotions, they fester and linger
And then at lunch you never eat
But somehow you always get back on your feet.
And there you wait to be knocked down once more

You act as if happiness is a dreaded chore, I hope one day you'll grow out of this
And realize, finally, life can be bliss and it can never be as bad as you think.

That awkward moment when frustrations take over your mind and you say you're tired and wants to die then immediately a Godsent just splashed you with the treasures you were looking for; and from there, your life changed to prosperity and bad thoughts changed to good thoughts, then you shall remember that 'Life is Never As Bad As You Think'

=> Your Present Bad Situations will turn For Good if you were thinking that life is that bad.
This Poem was Formed and Composed By Pius Princewill (Wiz-Prince). Goodday Pals!
Re: Life Is Not As Bad As You Think - A Poem By Pius Princewill by sKeetz(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2013
Is this a poem or Paul's first letter to Nigerians?
Re: Life Is Not As Bad As You Think - A Poem By Pius Princewill by WizPrince1(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2013
sKeetz: Is this a poem or Paul's first letter to Nigerians?
how does it seem?
Re: Life Is Not As Bad As You Think - A Poem By Pius Princewill by sKeetz(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
how does it seem?

It seems like a lullaby, I read it and fell into a deep sleep sad

(1) (Reply)

My First Time. / Two Line Poetry Challenge / Waiting . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.