Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Second Law Of Favor; Packaging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Law Of Favor; Packaging (445 Views)

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / Does God Favor Some People Over Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Law Of Favor; Packaging by ACKCITY: 6:37pm On May 19, 2013
I believe you can experience accelerated progress. Accelerated progress is a function of favor; it takes favor to achieve greatness.

Today, we will drive deeper on our teachings of the laws of favor

“One day of favor is worth a thousand of labor”

Our discuss will help us to grow in favor.

Looking at my life today I can see God’s favor at work. The measure of success and progress we have enjoyed is a function of God’s favor.

God opened the hearts of wonderful mentors to us; their trainings and teachings really gave us speed. What if I never met them, what if their hearts were not opened to us? But somewhere along the line you will need someone to take you to the next level.

Read the rest here: http://www.ackcity.net/law-of-packaging

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Some Boring Testimonies U've Came Across / What Are You Wearing? / Chief Imam Remanded In Prison Over N3m Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.