Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Review My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review My Website (778 Views)

Please Guys Review My Website (elitesland.gq) / Pls help review my new website / Review My Football Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review My Website by alari55(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2008
pls help me to review my website

www.alamkin.net

and send reply to me
Re: Review My Website by ebot: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
Well the background, though not very traditional seems ok. What I would like to comment on is the menu. I have to scroll down a page to see obvious stuff like 'Contact Us', 'Photo Gallery'. These are menu options that should be immediately visible to the user. Some web 2.0 style reflection and menu bars will not harm the site grin.
Re: Review My Website by yawatide(f): 9:33pm On May 28, 2008
@alari

I am sure that if I met you in person, I would probably go out with you and maybe even marry you. Having said that, let's be honest: wat is your assessment of this site?

(1) (Reply)

The Arrival Of Revolutionary It Magazine In Nigeria / The New Nigerian Bloggers Online Community / Lets Learn Something 3: Developing A 100% Dynamic Database Driven Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.