Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigerians And C# - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerians And C# (1573 Views)

Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ / Difference Between C, C++ And C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And C# by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2013
is there anyone in nigeria that uses c# and asp.net? never met one, everyone uses java for programming, why?
Re: Nigerians And C# by ciphoenix: 9:02pm On May 19, 2013
Donlittle: is there anyone in nigeria that uses c# and asp.net? never met one, everyone uses java for programming, why?
wrong assumption sir
Re: Nigerians And C# by WhiZTiM(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2013
I think there a some good C# developers here...

Java is a great language.
Java also has so many and I mean so many developers...
..And somehow, I hate crowd....
Re: Nigerians And C# by malign(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2013
Donlittle: is there anyone in nigeria that uses c# and asp.net? never met one, everyone uses java for programming, why?

Yes, there are. I've met quite a few.
Re: Nigerians And C# by mj(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2013
Am a c# guy, I do asp.net both in visual Web developer & SharePoint server using SharePoint Designer. do u have any project to work on?
Re: Nigerians And C# by 0yewale(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2013
check for these usernames: aycsharp , ajafik and seunet great guys
Re: Nigerians And C# by blenyo11(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2013
I am deeply in c#, asp.net, wpf, wcf, ... and many other .net technology
Re: Nigerians And C# by wy2000(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2013

I disagree with you on java preference. You get more php programmers in Nigeria, which is a big problem because its a lousy language to learn good programming principles.
Re: Nigerians And C# by talk2hb1(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2013
wy2000:

I disagree with you on java preference. You get more php programmers in Nigeria, which is a big problem because its a lousy language to learn good programming principles.
Wrong Assuption, I think market demand is the major cause. Think of all this open source wahala, 6/10 of web designer can use wordpress or deploys with with wordpress or joomla. So lots and lots of guys opt for the PHP language and ignore every other language.
Re: Nigerians And C# by codeninja(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2013
sorry bro.
I (and quite a number of people I know) use c# with asp.net MVC4 framework for web development where necessary. so get ur facts right.
Re: Nigerians And C# by prodam(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2013
Because Java is foundational to most programmers..especially in the OOP realm..myself, for example, Java is a part of the multiple platforms I am sold to..I am keen on delivering solutions and ensuring optimal performance, even if it requires Pascal.
Re: Nigerians And C# by Elkay199: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am into c#; stand alone apps development, web development, asmx web service and wcf. There are lot of c# developers in Nigeria, it's just that they are not the lousy type compared to others

(1) (Reply)

Content Delivery Network (CDN) / Cookie Programming In Javascript / Create Your Own Url Shortner With PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.