Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

CARS For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CARS For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!! (3636 Views)

Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price!! / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CARS For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!! by mosege: 10:08pm On May 19, 2013
Cheap cars for sales at Nigeria customs port Abijian street Wesu Abuja Zone 3, or call the Zonal Coordinator on 08103604941 for more details....
Re: CARS For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!! by mitey(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2013
Please post pictures and prices of the cars available, or are you one of those scammers??

2 Likes

Re: CARS For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!! by chronique(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2013
Pls,this is scam. You guys should ignore him. I'm a car dealer,clear cars for people from the port and have partners who work in the ports and I get first hand information on recent developments there. There's nothing like that happening now and if there's auction by the customs,it will be advertised in the dailies. These guys posting on nl will tell you to pay a deposit to secure your car and once you do that,your money goes into Voicemail. Don't fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: CARS For Sales At Nigeria Customs Port Abuja For Auction Price!! by Mboi: 7:59am On May 20, 2013
chronique: Pls,this is scam. You guys should ignore him. I'm a car dealer,clear cars for people from the port and have partners who work in the ports and I get first hand information on recent developments there. There's nothing like that happening now and if there's auction by the customs,it will be advertised in the dailies. These guys posting on nl will tell you to pay a deposit to secure your car and once you do that,your money goes into Voicemail. Don't fall for it.
That's true, guys be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / Indomie And Power Oil Distributors Needed In Ibadan / Nigeria Lost $2.8bn To Oil-related Crimes In 2018 —UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.