Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Learning Adobe Photoshop. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learning Adobe Photoshop. (1367 Views)

[pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook / Learning Adobe Creative Suites / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Adobe Photoshop. by malign(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2013
I love art. I love painting. It's one of the few things I can do that I feel at peace with. Still a new painter, but I love it.

I'm very interested in digital art. I've seen so many things on dribbble, et al, that I'm always impressed with. And often, they're made using Ps, or After Effects, etc.

So, last month, I got the creative cloud, and a licensed CS6, and Lynda, and went at it.

I found that I didn't really learn very much at all. And more than wasting money on the creative cloud, I wasted inordinate amounts of time I could have better spent on other things.

What were the resources you used to learn Ps, for digital art, or for user experience/product design?

How long did it take you to advance?
Re: Learning Adobe Photoshop. by spywareczar(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2013
like seriously?? u bought PS CS6 from adobe creative cloud?? dude thre re like hundreds of torrent sites to download what ever full version softwares for free, and thre re thousands of tutorials on youtube for digital painting, although my own technique of digital is quite different from d ones on youtube, coz i do the outline on coreldraw graphic suite then i paint in PS, am not much of a fan of painting though, attached is my first ever digital painting

Re: Learning Adobe Photoshop. by malign(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2013
spywareczar: like seriously?? u bought PS CS6 from adobe creative cloud?? dude thre re like hundreds of torrent sites to download what ever full version softwares for free, and thre re thousands of tutorials on youtube for digital painting, although my own technique of digital is quite different from d ones on youtube, coz i do the outline on coreldraw graphic suite then i paint in PS, am not much of a fan of painting though, attached is my first ever digital painting

You clearly know your stuff.

No, I didn't buy Adobe CS6. Bit rich for my tastes. I did pay, month-long for the creative cloud, however, but I really didn't set it to desired task.
Re: Learning Adobe Photoshop. by spywareczar(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2013
malign:

You clearly know your stuff.

No, I didn't buy Adobe CS6. Bit rich for my tastes. I did pay, month-long for the creative cloud, however, but I really didn't set it to desired task.
°ºкĶ, roger that

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Share My Video File?? / For Sale: Clean SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7.0). Black Color / Graphics Designer Needed in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.