Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Echoes Of Bad Friends - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Echoes Of Bad Friends (891 Views)

Echoes Of Lost Love (part 1) / . / The poem of renassance for the motherland "ECHOES OF DREAMS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Echoes Of Bad Friends by Dyoungstar: 3:43am On May 20, 2013
Please has anyone read the novel titled "ECHOES OF BAD FRIENDS" I am in desperate need of that book now. Can anyone help me with it or direct me on where to get it... Thanks for your candid response. You can reach me on mobile - 07066611666, email: midyoungstar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) / Dstv Eutelsat Star Awards 2016 Essay & Poster Contest For Young Africans / My Lewd Life With Janet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.