Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,508 members, 7,826,923 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (14298 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 8:24am On May 20, 2013
Please watch the video with an open mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw&sns=fb
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by SailorXY: 10:59pm On May 20, 2013
winktoo cheap, you can do better cry
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2013
SailorXY: winktoo cheap, you can do better cry
Watch the video first before commenting. I didn't post it for attention. Besides, I'm not the one that did the video.
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bizmahn: 7:10pm On May 21, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Watch the video first before commenting. I didn't post it for attention. Besides, I'm not the one that did the video.

Very very Cheap blackmail i suggest.Are u one of them atheist or satanist.
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by SailorXY: 7:36pm On May 21, 2013
bizmahn:

Very very Cheap blackmail i suggest.Are u one of them atheist or satanist.
cheesy cheesy cheesy the "thing" no even make any iota of brain angry shocked
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by denniece1(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2013
Mtcheeeew...Baseless
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2013
It's fools like you that fail to face reality. Go ahead and continue to be deceived by these pastors.
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by SailorXY: 11:54am On May 22, 2013
Uncanny Genius: It's fools like you that fail to face reality. Go ahead and continue to be deceived by these pastors.
If u have a problem with that pastor, I suggest you go & settle man to man or take your case to human rights activists #shikena
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by luckyCO(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2013
Why did they remove the voice during Pastor's weeding, they should have allowed the voice to enable us know that you are sincere.
Though the pastor that weeded them has beard, that notwithstanding, we should be allowed what the pastor was saying during the service what was turned to be light and darkness mixed together, according to the woman in her clip.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by ATLANTA96(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
this lady is a very big liar, and the ALMIGHTY GOD will judge her. if she dnt repent and confess the truth..

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by luckyCO(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2013
ATLANTA96: this lady is a very big liar, and the ALMIGHTY GOD will judge her. if she dnt repent and confess the truth..

Why are concluding like that. She proved everything she was saying with documents Or clip.

If u watch the clip well you wil discoverthe woman is good evangelizer.

Even the inlaw spoke against the pastor,hw he resigned and all that.

It looks maybe pastor doesnt hv good administrative skill but has wonderful anointing.

We are nt to dispise people with such prove rather pastor & members should look inwordly should incase the woman is making a point.
At the judgement miracle,deliverance etc doesnt count.
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Chosen4ever: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Here is the testimony of Juliet Ezeonye Udi while in the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries. I pray she repents and make her restitutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbAbPRwDmc

God bless you as you watch
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Chosen4ever: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Pastor Lazarus Muoka - a holiness preacher by the grace of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDGAeTMoU-I

For more of his messages, watch www.thelordschosenworld.org

or

http://www.youtube.com/user/theblessedchosen1/videos
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Chosen4ever: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
The great miracle crusade(ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS) holds this weekend, 19th & 20th October 2013, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ church, Ijesha (Ijesha B/stop) tHE G.O. will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost. Be there!!
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Chosen4ever: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2013
The two-day great international miracle crusade starts today - 8.00am daily

The Advert video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9o3E2-V04U

The great miracle crusade(ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS) holds this weekend, 19th & 20th October 2013, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ church, Ijesha (Ijesha B/stop) tHE G.O. will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost. Be there!!
Re: The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka by nwakaibeya1: 10:50am On May 15, 2015
why is it that people in churches are not able to see spiritualy what and how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritualy?spritual eyes and knowledge is ultimate knowledge ad the people following the pastors and prophets etc cannot spiritually see who they following which should be the light of Jesuschrist Exposing the hidden things in the congregation then means the light of Jesuschrist is lacking in such places because Jesuschrist being the light of the world must expose the hidden things wherever he is and the pastors and prophets are not exempted to be exrayed by followers if they have been empowered with the LIGHT of Jesuschrist?

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 4) / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2020; It Is Time To Fly! 7-12th Dec. 20 / Who Is A True Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.