Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) (21377 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by ToniaLee(f): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2013
I just watched a video of a lady,Mrs Juliet Idu(Chosen Mopol)exposing Lazarus Muoka`s dirty antics in the church.I am not a member but know people who attend the Church.After watching the Video,I kind of believe the woman.With the way churches
(business centres)are springing up,no one knows,which one is safe to attend.I advise everyone to remain in the churches you were born in or a church who the leader is a true man of God.(They r few oh......)

Which one is praying in the name of chosen or god of lazarus muoka?
WHO IS THE GOD OF LAZARUS MUOKA?

I think it is high time christains open their eyes and watch where they go to.....

endtimetinz..................CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE STORY......
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2013
^
Ok... How do you expect it be confirmed?
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by ToniaLee(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2013
People who attend the church should start talking if anything evil is happening there....People need to know what they really go there to worship......
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi Tonia,

Tonia Lee: I just watched a video of a lady,Mrs Juliet Idu(Chosen Mopol)exposing Lazarus Muoka`s dirty antics in the church.I am not a member but know people who attend the Church.After watching the Video,I kind of believe the woman.With the way churches

Suppose the lady is lying? How can you tell the truth from just what the lady said?

Tonia Lee:
(business centres)are springing up,no one knows,which one is safe to attend.I advise everyone to remain in the churches you were born in or a church who the leader is a true man of God.(They r few oh......)

What about those born in the Lord's chosen church?

Tonia Lee:
Which one is praying in the name of chosen or god of lazarus muoka?
WHO IS THE GOD OF LAZARUS MUOKA?

Would it be wrong to pray in the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and even Tonia if the individual is sure of the God he prays to?

Tonia Lee:
I think it is high time christains open their eyes and watch where they go to.....

I agree!

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by ToniaLee(f): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
The lady had her facts and showed it for all to see.Remember in any rumour there is an atom of truth.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2013
Tonia Lee: The lady had her facts and showed it for all to see.Remember in any rumour there is an atom of truth.

The bold contradict each other. Fact and rumour are 'strange bedfellows'.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by ToniaLee(f): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Just saying even if it is a rumour.......

In the video,she exposed a lot of lies which really shocked me......
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2013
Tonia Lee: Just saying even if it is a rumour.......

In the video,she exposed a lot of lies which really shocked me......

Any example?

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by ToniaLee(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
She showed pics of herself in the magazine.where they used her for all those fake miracles.eg there was a pics in the magazine claiming she has been crippled for years and he healed her

Another,showed her pretending as a mad woman and he also healed her.

I heard he is against people wearing jewelleries,long beard etc.

But his wedding video showed a man who looked more like a native doctoer wearing jewelleries and a long beard conducting his wedding.

So many of them,just go and watch the video....
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tonia Lee: She showed pics of herself in the magazine.where they used her for all those fake miracles.eg there was a pics in the magazine claiming she has been crippled for years and he healed her

Another,showed her pretending as a mad woman and he also healed her.

I heard he is against people wearing jewelleries,long beard etc.

But his wedding video showed a man who looked more like a native doctoer wearing jewelleries and a long beard conducting his wedding.

So many of them,just go and watch the video....

The first question that quickly comes to mind is: Can someone make a good copy of the magazine? The obvious answer would be a yes. If someone can copy it, why then don't you think she might have done that?

The next question would probably be: If the magazine can be copied, why then would she want to do this? What would be her motive?

I can't claim to know her motive but she sounds like a lady who is trying to get back at the Pastor for some reason. If that is not true then selling her video might just be enough motivation. Well, I don't know for sure, so I can't say.

3 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by elampiro(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
What is the title of this video or where can I get it?
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by ToniaLee(f): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Just ask the film sellers... cant remember...
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by soapdish(f): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
I really think all of us should be very careful especially in accusing "Men of God". They are God's servants so it is only God that can judge them.
If you don't have evidence to prove that they are not who they say they are,(not somebody said...) please keep it to yourself to avoid d wrath of God.
Please, we should go back to our bibles. The word of God is there to guide us.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by babestell(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
If I see a so called "Man of God" deceiving people and leading them astray, I will expose him/her, becos if I don't, I will have sinned against God and man. If truly this lady is teliing the truth, then we are right to discuss it. For all you know God may be using her to expose the man. Unfortunately we have no way of confirming her story.
But its good she came out with it, becos people will now open their eyes to any fishy thing going on in the church

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Onyegecha(f): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
soapdish: I really think all of us should be very careful especially in accusing "Men of God". They are God's servants so it is only God that can judge them.
If you don't have evidence to prove that they are not who they say they are,(not somebody said...) please keep it to yourself to avoid d wrath of God.
Please, we should go back to our bibles. The word of God is there to guide us.

A bunch of trash, if you ask me. That is just one way to silence followers and keep doing all kinds of sharp practices in God's name. The same rule that applies to the pastor applies to the laity.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by sojnaija(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
If someone is thinking that the woman made a fake copy of the church's magazine, such person can come here to counter her claims by saying he/she got hold of a true copy of that edition of the magazine and it does NOT contain what the woman said.. until then, her own evidence (the magazines) and her claims is still what we have for now..
striktlymi:

The first question that quickly comes to mind is: Can someone make a good copy of the magazine? The obvious answer would be a yes. If someone can copy it, why then don't you think she might have done that?

The next question would probably be: If the magazine can be copied, why then would she want to do this? What would be her motive?

I can't claim to know her motive but she sounds like a lady who is trying to get back at the Pastor for some reason. If that is not true then selling her video might just be enough motivation. Well, I don't know for sure, so I can't say.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by amaralizzy40y: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
My dear brothers and sister do nt allow anybdy 2 decieve u, there is nothin like church were d preach salvation message. Pls dnt talk wht u dn't knw. Who so ever bless my pastor shal be bless and who so ever curse my pastor shal be curse. So stop listing 2 rumor and come and c urself. Thanks
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by amaralizzy40y: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
My advise to u al is to stay away 4rm dat CD becos is evil. Thank
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

The CD is evil because you say so
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by babestell(f): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Everyone be warned.......His church memebers are here!!! :-
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2013
babestell: Everyone be warned.......His church memebers are here!!! :-

...are they to be feared I believe they have every right to put up their defence.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Onyegecha(f): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My dear brothers and sister do nt allow anybdy 2 decieve u, there is nothin like church were d preach salvation message. Pls dnt talk wht u dn't knw. Who so ever bless my pastor shal be bless and who so ever curse my pastor shal be curse. So stop listing 2 rumor and come and c urself. Thanks

You need to be delivered from the spirit of fear. To you, the man is actually a god. REPENT AND EMBRACE THE TRUTH!

2 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Gratia(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
What makes it evil? Oya Prove the woman wrong
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by babestell(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
striktlymi:

...are they to be feared I believe they have every right to put up their defence.

Well at least people have a heads up to be ready for useless defences that make no spiritual or intellectual sense except to the poster grin grin
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
The CD is evil because you people are afraid of the truth.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
babestell:

Well at least people have a heads up to be ready for useless defences that make no spiritual or intellectual sense except to the poster grin grin

But still the defence has to come before we can ascertain its validity.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
babestell: Everyone be warned.......His church memebers are here!!! :-
We know them. Let them be defending the mere man (Lazarus Mouka) who they don't know. I pray it will not be too late for them to repent.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
luluosas:
We know them. Let them be defending the mere man (Lazarus Mouka) who they don't know. I pray it will not be too late for them to repent.

If people claim the right to condemn the 'good' pastor why can't the members of his church claim the right to come to his defence
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by babestell(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
striktlymi:

But still the defence has to come before we can ascertain its validity.

Ok daddy
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nkonadi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
One Good Reason You should not Join the Fold of Blind Peeps who always Pray Thus:

'God Of Choosen'
'God of Oyedepo'
'God of Adeboye'

No ones Knows who is Their God is...

2 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
babestell:

Ok daddy

No problem Grandma tongue
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nkonadi: One Good Reason You should not Join the Fold of Blind Peeps who always Pray Thus:

'God Of Choosen'
'God of Oyedepo'
'God of Adeboye'

No ones Knows who is Their God is...

If we go by that logic then it would be wrong to be Christians. Afterall we accept the saying:

God of Abraham
God of Isaac
God of Jacob
Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / What Is The Meaning Of 666?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.