Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work (35004 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / The Woman Who Claims She Is Too Pretty To Take A Job (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Policewoman(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2013
She looks like Michael Jackson after the series of plastic surgeons.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by meetpeter(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2013
Dis lady is nt beautiful, som pple dnt no wat is called beauity @ all[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by mediainspired: 5:55pm On May 20, 2013
make una wait oo, is this lady saying dat as a guy, if she's my colleague i wil be distracted by her 'beauty' and probably 'toast' her. Like seriously? My colleagues, Ifeoma, Tunrayo & Halima are prettier by miles and I didn't even have time to 'toast' them. The joke is on her jawe!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by tlops(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2013
Oshisko!!!
Nonsense!!! She's not even prettier than most everyday ladies I see... I nor go look he twice!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 6:02pm On May 20, 2013
U are nt too pretty my lady, is just because u are lazy, u better work hard to achieve ur aims
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Sanboy25: 6:02pm On May 20, 2013

She is average-looking. undecided
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by dokia: 6:04pm On May 20, 2013
hah........I hope that is not the woman that makes that claim....she has a face for radio!!!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Abbey2sam(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2013
abatajjvii: beauty in the eye of the beholder

This one is beauty in the eyes of the owner

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Tininitanana(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2013
c dis Denrele competitor wey tin pass Denrele seff,wata u feelin lyk dry crayfish chei come naija come c natural beautities.......u dey dia dey deceive yaseff shey u fine. una fine at all c me c wahala wit dis oyinbo dem kai malam.............
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by brightnelly(f): 6:11pm On May 20, 2013
Policewoman: And me i'm too pretty to work in the Police force lipsrsealed

Really Your too pretty t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ work in †ђξ NIGERIAN police force maam. Just saying ooo
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2013
Policewoman: And me i'm too pretty to work in the Police force lipsrsealed

actually you are pretty in a nice way . wink
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2013
Can anyone pls help me define pretty Abi Op posted the wrong pics
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by godsony: 6:14pm On May 20, 2013
Krasid: o.k no worry,hunger go still start to bite your nyansh.

She is not up to naija standard of preety! See her flat
Ikebe , flat boobs, wrinkled face! Mtcheeew !
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by lernah: 6:15pm On May 20, 2013
U shuld av jst ignored dem na........cus guys must always appreciate d handiwork of GOD
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by YARIbastardTM(f): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
ORAFA: only bone i the see,u get luck ur parents get money :Ponly bone i the see,u get luck ur parents get money
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by zingy85: 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
I cnt really see wat is so pretty abt dis lady anyway dat excuse for lazy ppl n over pampered child lyk a saying goes A BAD WORKMAN COMPLAIN OF HIS TOOLs
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Phikom(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
Tawis06: Pretty my foot
she must be drunk with turpentine....welcome to the beauty world of absurdity
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by lertee(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Richieunlimited: 6:23pm On May 20, 2013
Preety indeed, W̶̲̥̅̊i τ̲̅ dunlop breast...
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by drkass: 6:35pm On May 20, 2013
pretty not to work but pretty to Bleep
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by addicted268(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2013
Lilimax: This lady is becoming deluded... undecided She is entirely narcissistic and obsessed with her beauty
She'd be well advised to get a job, grow up and buy a new mirror shocked shocked!

Especially buy a new mirror! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by victme1(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2013
may b she dey bad mood when she take the pictures. but men! she no even get better breast PAH!!! Jabo Joooo
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Xb4Real: 6:48pm On May 20, 2013
Abeg oooo. Make una no vex, I just wan ask a question. Dis BEAUTY wey I dey hear, no be dis one wey I dey see here abi she drop any oda one for huz? Wat's beautifula bat dis lady? NAWA OOOO. Sum whitemen and deir mentality. Why not just tellursf de fraky truth dat u're just being bloody lazy?
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by dgb4(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2013
buahahhahaahahahahahaha grin cheesy

only if someone can copy this link and send to this woman, i will be the happiest dude on earth...

e bi like say the juju wey make her jobless from their village cheesy
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by McGeorge1(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2013
abatajjvii: beauty in the eye of the beholder

na very good beerholder go set dis her beauty. BTW wat color is her laziness sef. Beauty kor, beauty nii
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by tonym1(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2013
Very funny she is not even pretty, jobless people on the DOLE
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by neksummi(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2013
Pretty indeed!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by MistadeRegal(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2013
She is not as beautiful as any of my two sisters!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Babe101: 7:36pm On May 20, 2013
Una blame am? Her papa and mama get money, so she fit see place judge her laziness put sad
As if dem poor, d babe for don de hustle since God knows when. At least by that time, she go de thank God for her beauty (which I actually don't see here anyways) undecided
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by goodgood2(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2013
E be like she wan take style enter po.rn industry.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2013
Does that mean that is also too pretty to eat?
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by mrperfect(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2013
This might not be true judging by the pictures here.

Ask A Somali / Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders