Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Affordable Diesel At Your Door Step - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affordable Diesel At Your Door Step (575 Views)

Undiluted Diesel At Cheap Price / Clearing And Forwarding At Your Door Step / We Need Bulk Buyers Of Ago { Diesel ] At Offshore Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Diesel At Your Door Step by blackracle(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
hi
anyone need affordable diesel at his or her door step should contact me on 08033467737.
Affordable prices guaranteed.
Re: Affordable Diesel At Your Door Step by abujabooks(f): 11:06am On May 06, 2008
Email me. abujabooks@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Diesel At Your Door Step by cb917d: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
I advise you to join the 'Oil & Gas Caucus' group on facebook website to meet genuine people for deals. My brother has made successful deals there with real people. You'll have the confidence that no shady person would want to risk his/her integrity with friends or family members since facebook is a social networking site that allows you to see those that are related to a member for true identity. No be dem say dem say, I'm testifying to it

Visit www.facebook.com and search under group for 'Oil & Gas Caucus'

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Fund Your Paypal Account? / This Is Incredible. / About Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.