Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Urgent;pls Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent;pls Help Me (1153 Views)

Urgent Pls!!! / Urgent Pls!!! I Need An Affordable Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent;pls Help Me by maryuc: 11:35am On May 20, 2013
my son is 3+ but he is not talking yet.he only blabs n he is not dumb.what do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2013
Take him to a pediatrician for proper evaluation.don't panic,its well and he will come around eventually.
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by horny4u(f): 4:26pm On May 21, 2013
He will talk !!!
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by bebe2(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2013
u need to take him to a good paediatrician, it cud be nothing n it cud be something.
dont waste time, the earlier the better.

i have personal experience wit this.

if u elaborate a little we might be able to discuss mre on the issue.

does he look at you wen u call him?

does he play wit other kids wen u go out?

how does it play wit his toys? wat is his favourite toy?

was he speaking before n stopped or he has never spoken?
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by bebe2(f): 10:51am On May 22, 2013
pls get back n update us?
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by desirel: 4:20pm On May 22, 2013
nothing to worry yet, if you are sure that he is hearing good. some children start to speak very late, arround 4y/o. after 4y/o if there is not any improvment, take him to speach therapist.
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by bebe2(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2013
desirel: nothing to worry yet, if you are sure that he is hearing good. some children start to speak very late, arround 4y/o. after 4y/o if there is not any improvment, take him to speach therapist.

i think 4 is a bit too long a wait.

pls dnt wait till 4, take him now as in today.

if there is nothing wrong fine, if there is a problem the earlier u catch it the better.
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 22, 2013
desirel: nothing to worry yet, if you are sure that he is hearing good. some children start to speak very late, arround 4y/o. after 4y/o if there is not any improvment, take him to speach therapist.

She needs a referral from a Ped to see a speech therapist, she needs to take that kid in ASAP instead of NL period.
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by maryuc: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2013
they said he has autism n needs therapy.i am lost in the middle of no where
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
mary uc: they said he has autism n needs therapy.i am lost in the middle of no where
Oh my! Chei! Sweetheart,I don't even know what to tell u.
pls hold on for him and ur family.

Pls pple,help in any way.
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2013
@OP, IT IS WELL....I don't even know what to say...Be strong for your child..Autism!!! Please be strong for him...
Re: Urgent;pls Help Me by bellong: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
mary uc: they said he has autism n needs therapy.i am lost in the middle of no where

I understand how devastating the news is to you but I encourage you never to give up hope. I beseech you to search the internet and read more about it. Read past history of people who had the challenge and how they pulled through it.

This is the time your child needs you most. The little I have read about Autism, though they said there is no known cure but many children do recover from it that they lose their diagnosis of ASD. You will have to involve the child more with his peer group to develop his social skills as this is the aspect it affects most. Give him your support and love, Never ever get to a stage of frustration where you vent your anger against him. It is no fault of his that he is diagnosed with ASD. With family support and help, he will recover very fast from it.

Above all, I believe in miracle. Commit it to God in prayers, ask for a transformation and the balm of Gilead will be released upon him for healing.

It is well with him

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Address Your Husbands Using 'sir'? / Housewife Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Demands 200K Ransom From Husband / Health Tips: See Ways To Prevent Body Odour!(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.